Inside the crystal

Your P.O.V.

You blink and look as you see two children sitting on a wall. They don't notice you as if you're invisible.

"Oh Jareth you're so funny! I love you sooooo much!" Your child self hugs Jareth tightly and kisses his cheek.

The small Jareth laughs, "I love you too (y/n)! I'll always love you!"

You gasp and tear up a bit. He kept his promise.

The world around you changes quickly and you change too. You're wearing an elegant white ball gown and a veil. You walk down an aisle like you're under a spell of curiosity. There you see Jareth at the end. Dressed like the king he is with a small crown on his head. You walk up to him and he smiles lovingly at you, taking your hands in his delicately.

You notice some goblins stand on top of each other and start a wedding ceremony reading from this book.

"Do you Jareth, King of the Goblins and owner of the majestic labyrinth, take the beautiful (Y/N) (L/N), the love of your life forever, to be your bride and Queen?" The goblin asks.

"I do. I do with my whole heart. It may be cracked and broken. But I'm giving it to you (y/n) and I hope you can fix it with your love!" Jareth almost screams in joy.

The goblin smiles and looks at you. You don't hear the words because of confusion but you know they're asking if you want to marry him.

"I do....." Your voice says suddenly surprising yourself.

Jareth leans in and kisses you. Holding you close. He puts a tiara on your head and puts an elegant diamond ring on your finger.

"Now you'll be my Goblin Queen. Forever."