Chapter 17

Hello! Did you miss me? Admit it you missed me! No? You only missed Jareth? Aw.... Well I tried.

Jareth: I missed you. It's been awfully boring around here without your "sense of humor". I've just been reading all your comments while you work your butt off in the "real world".

Hahaha Jareth, very funny. Now get your royal butt back into the story.

Jareth: Fine but we're doing this whole chapter from my point of view.

*Mockingly* Why yes your highness. *Mumbles* Freaking royalty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jareth's P.O.V.

I pace around my throne room. (Y/N) would not speak to me after she had the memories of our past and had locked herself in her room only allowing her sister in.

"Jareth?" I heard a voice ask.

"Mel is that you? Has she said anything?" I ask.

Mel sighs and shakes her head no.

I sigh as well and flop in my throne.

"She still adores you Jareth," Mel reassures me, "She has since we were kids. She'd tell me stories about her Goblin Prince who she would marry one day and be the Goblin Queen. I'd laugh as she had me pretend to be you. But one day... The joy of her love for the Goblin Prince was gone as she looked at me with sad eyes saying 'He never came back for me.... He's gone forever...' She cried for hours and I tried to cheer her up but she just kept bawling."

I bit my lip and sighed.

"I'll tell you my story Mel and you may relay it back to her."

"Alright your highness."