The Plan

Jareth P.O.V.

Oh this is a happy day indeed! I have the perfect plan to keep my queen here and let her live with her family. I snap my fingers and her parents and older sister are here.

"Mom! Dad! Melissa!" (No I didn't just make myself your older sister. ((Yes I did)))

I watch their little family reunion.

"What's all this? And what are those things?!" Her sister asks in shock staring at the goblins and then me.

"I'll explain everything at dinner Mel. Those are goblins. And that's Jareth. Their King," (Y/n) explains.

"Yes I shall have the goblins show you to your rooms," I add signaling for some of my goblins to show them their rooms and the rest to go home.

They all leave and go to their rooms leaving me alone. I grin widely seeing my love happy and with her family again.

Your P.O.V.

I am shown to a room by a sweet female goblin. She told me all that the king told them about us as children. She also mentioned that she remembers seeing little me and Jareth always sitting on the walls of the labyrinth cuddling and talking.

"you're a very lucky woman (y/n)," she tells me, "most princesses from other kingdoms would kill for his love and admiration. But you somehow managed to get it."

You laugh a bit, "sad thing is. He's not really my type."

"Really darling? He loves you will all his heart and you say 'meh'?"

"I don't remember much from when we were little. I'll have to get to know him again before I make a decision."

"Alright deary. There are clothes in the closet for you and the vanity has makeup and jewelry for you. Dinner is at 7 o'clock sharp."

"Thank you so much. I'll see you around."

You walk into the room closing the door and sit on the plush bed. Slowly falling asleep. A little nap wouldn't hurt.