Chapter 14

Heyo guys! Isn't school just great? Ugh. I love all the support I get from you guys. Words can not say how happy it makes me when I look at all your comments and either laugh or smile at what you guys are saying. So the song I linked is supposed to go with this chapter and you'll see why.

<3 <3 <3

Flash back to 6 year old (Y/N)

Your P.O.V

You walked down the street with a stuffed goblin in your arm and a bunch of invitations to your 7th birthday party clutched in your tiny grip.

You looked up to see a young barn owl watching you and you smiled at it.

"JerJer! Do you want to come to my party?" You called up to the owl.

The owl seemed to nod and flew down to you snatching a personalized invite you held up for him. You giggled at how adorable Jareth's powers are.

You watched him turn into his normal. He looked older than you remember. Almost 11 compared to the little 7 year old boy you saw days ago.

"Hello little (Y/N) did my little princess miss me?" he asked and looked down at you.

"Oh my gosh! Jareth you look like you're the same age as those meanies down the street!"

"Yes well... Time passes differently in my world darling."

You pouted, "don't leave me behind because you're getting older!"

Jareth laughs.

"I might pay you a visit for your birthday but remember. Your parents can't know about me or my world."

"Yes I remember JerJer!"

"Good. I'll see you in a few days"

"Bye bye! See you for my birthday!"

You watched him disappear with the invitation. You couldn't wait.

(Y/N)'s 7th birthday

No one showed up. You sat sadly on your couch.

Your mom walked in with a piece of your favorite cake. She softly sang happy birthday as you look at her sadly.

"No one showed up mom..." You're close to tears.

"It's ok sweetie.... Mel's here at least."

Your big sister hugged you tightly "It's ok (Y/N). They're not worth your time and creative mind."

You sighed. Maybe she was right.

Later that night

You stared out the window. Waiting and hoping to see your prince.

1 hour.

2 hours..

3 hours...

It was almost midnight and he hadn't shown up.... You sighed and waddled to your bed.

You hoped he would come in the morning.

But he never did.