Chapter 21

Jareth: Hello? Is anyone there? Did you die Gerbygerb?

Oh heck no man I'm not dead! I'm still here to make bad jokes and break fourth walls!

Jareth:....... Well at least we can see how I interact with.... You know who.

Ruby: JARETH WHERE ARE YOU?!

Oh heck you better run boy. As for you my lovely reader I hope you don't kill me for not updating sooner.

<3 Gerbygerb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jareth's P.O.V.

It's been a week now. Ruby has moved in and made my kingdom her own. Every one of my poor goblins has to answer to her every bratty will and she's so terribly rude to all of them.

As for my precious (Y/N) she's still safely tucked away. I visit her every chance I can. I hold her, tell her everything will be ok, and promise that I'll get her out soon. Every day I see her loose more and more faith and it breaks my heart.

I put the crystal ball I'm holding in my pocket and walk into the throne room where Ruby is calling me.

"There you are my love! Where did you go?" She looks me up and down. Her eyes burning into me with every word she says.

"I was just in my garden tending to the roses." I lie.

She nods believing it.

"So for our wedding I was thinking we could have a color scheme of red and white. Oh doesn't it sound lovely!?"

I sigh and nod. As she rambles on more I pretend to listen but my true thoughts on if I could make her leave and make the wedding mine and (Y/N)'s

Your P.O.V.

"This isn't fair! Why can't I help him kick her out?!" You whine to the Crystal Ball Jareth. (We'll call him CBJ for short)

"Darling. Him and I only want what's best for you. She could kill you and he wouldn't know how to live with himself. I may just be a reflection of him but I love you just as much and want to keep you safe here," CBJ says stroking a piece of your hair out of your face.

You feel your eyes watering up as he lightly kisses your forehead. You're going to help Jareth.

Ruby will pay for bursting in and stealing everything from you. But you won't stoop to her level. You just need a plan...