Chapter 12

A/N: yeah sorry I can't think of any more clever chapter names so from now on it'll just be the chapter number. Sorry for the wait but I was preoccupied with school and Finals.

<3 Gerbygerb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

After breakfast you decide to go on a pleasant walk around the city while Jareth deals with some awkward situation the goblins got themselves into.

It's quite nice out and you're wearing a comfortable (f/c) dress. You look around at all the houses and the fountain in the center of the town.

You slowly let yourself get lost in thought when suddenly you run into a wall.

That's odd. You think.

You turn around and realize you just got lost in the magical labyrinth. Again.

You look around in panic.

Where am I!?

You start to call out to Jareth but your calls are interrupted by a loud growling noise. And it wasn't that funny monster Ludo. It was a ginormous black catlike creature with horns.

It stares at you. Not breaking eye contact. Stalking you like prey.

I'm going to die

Jareth's P.O.V

Where is she? Did she leave me? After what I did last night! Jareth you idiot! She'll never love you!

I take a deep breath. It's fine. I'll find her. She probably just went for a walk or something.

I pick up one of my crystal balls and use it to find her.

Oh no!

I have to save her! Immediately!