Chapter 16

Present day

Your P.O.V.

You're sitting in the garden again reading (your favorite book). You had just had a flashback from when he abandoned you and you'd rather die than talk to him right now. You hear his footsteps come closer and you sigh sadly.

"(Y/N)?" He questions softly, "You alright?"

"No Jareth. I'm not alright."

"Whatever is the matter darling?"

"Don't darling me! Why did you never come back!? You missed my birthday... I was counting on you because no one came...."

"(Y/N). You know I didn't do it on purpose!"

"I don't care! I felt abandoned and lost and sad. No one loved me besides Mel and she's ten years older than I am."

"Your sister is quite the character"

"Haha. I know... THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I'm furious and sad and I don't wanna talk to you right now."

"(Y/N), my love, please"

"NO JARETH!"

You stand and walk away angrily.

Jareth's P.O.V.

I hate myself.... She hates me... I'm horrible... Damn it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What?! Gerbygerb uploaded within a few days after she uploaded her last chapter without us having to wait a month?! HALLELUJAH! Yeah I got bored and had the urge to write so here ya go. It's not much but hey. A little more interaction between our lovely, well, you and the handsome goblin king.

Love you all! Gerbygerb <3