Chapter 15

Heyo guys! Sorry this took so long! I've been working on a short story for this writing contest for my school. Maybe if you guys want I can put it on here. But anyways here's the chapter you've been patiently waiting for. <3 Gerbygerb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young Jareth's P.O.V

I can't wait to go to (Y/N)'s birthday party! I hope she likes this necklace I got her!

I cheerfully rummage through my closet looking for some clothes that won't make me look out of the ordinary.

"JARETH COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Y-yes father..."

I run to the throne room. My mother and father are sitting there like they know what I planned. My mother knows about my world hopping antics but my father would kill me if he knew.

"Do you know why I called you here boy?" My father growls through his teeth while my mother tries to calm him down.

"No father. Why?" I timidly ask.

"You have been hopping worlds! You know how dangerous that is! And you've been talking to a human girl! She could tell her people about you and have you killed!"

"No Father! It's not like that anymore! No one is scared of witchcraft anymore. I'm totally safe seeing (Y/N)!"

"BOY SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE MESSING WITH DANGERS YOU KNOW NOTHING OF! YOU WILL STAY HERE IN THIS CASTLE AND BE A PROPER PRINCE UNTIL I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU'LL BE A GREAT KING!"

"But father it's (Y/N)'s Birth-"

"I DON'T CARE! GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!"

I run to my room crying as I hear my mother shout at him. I try to escape to her world but my father used his magic to keep us all here. (Y/N)....

Some how some day. I'll find you again (Y/N) even if I have to wait 1000 years.