Three Weeks Later

Your P.O.V.

It has been 3 weeks since your nightmare and you and Jareth have been meeting every night after dinner. You've start to realize how kind and sweet he is. He's taught you how to waltz, you've sang with him, you even let him kiss you without slapping him.

But you haven't completely fallen head over heels in love with the man.

You were currently in the throne room playing with the goblins while he was out tending to his labyrinth.

A young goblin girl. Only a few years old waddles up to you.

"E-excuse me miss?" She looks at you shyly.

You grin, "Yes little one?"

"Are you the reason our King has been happy for once in his life?"

You look down at your lap.

"Yes little one. I suppose I am."

Jareth's P.O.V.

I watch her play with my goblins from the shadows. She's perfect. She'll make a wonderful queen. If only she'd just love me. Then everything would be perfect.

She stands up and walks into a different room of the castle. The ball room to be exact.

I magic-glitter-poof (sorry i had to) to the room before she walks in and recreate the dream she always used to have before these war nightmares came.

I was talking to the goblins I turned into humans for this when she walks in. Her dress changing into a lovely (f/c) ball gown. Fitting her body perfectly.

She looks around blushing. She pinches herself to make sure she didn't fall asleep. I see her flinch and then walk around curiously. I vaguely use my magic to draw her close to me.

Your P.O.V.

Really Jareth? You smile and think as you reenact the dream and walk around.

He does what he always does. Pass you a couple times obviously trying to tease you. You always try to follow him but he moves too quickly.

Then you feel two strong arms hug around your waist from behind.

"May I have this dance?" He whispers in your ear.

You shiver and turn.

"Yes your highness," you curtsy.

He chuckles softly and begins to waltz with you. Singing along to the song.

As the World Falls Down by David Bowie. Nice choice Jareth. You smile and think to yourself.

You two dance the night away without a care in the world.

Could I be falling for him?.....