Ludo

Your P.O.V.

"And that's why I'm trapped walking around here..." You finish your story.

"You slapped the king!" Hoggle stares at you in shock.

"Yeah I did," you shrug looking around the labyrinth.

Then a loud roar cuts through the air like a knife.

"What was that?!" You panic.

Hoggle sighs, "oh it's just Ludo. I met him when I was with Sarah. A girl the king "fell for" trying to get over his obsession with you. His heart was shattered when she rejected him and he hasn't been the same since. And now that you've rejected him..... Oof."

You can't process Hoggle's words when a giant fuzzy creature comes walking down the path.

"Ludo miss Sarah!" It says sadly.

"Ludo it's fine. We'll go see her later. Right now we gotta help this little lady get to the castle. (Y/n) meet Ludo," Hoggle says.

"(y/n) friend?" Ludo asks looking at you curiously.

You nod, "yes yes I'm a friend!"

This makes Ludo smile and Hoggle sigh in relief.

"Now come on you two. We have to go to the castle. (y/n) you'll be able to go home once you complete the labyrinth," Hoggle explains.

"Oh yes home and out of here. I don't wish to be the goblin queen any more. That was just me as a child. I grew up."

"Now that's not very fun," you hear a bitter voice behind you and you turn.

Jareth P.O.V.

I heard everything. She wants to go home. She doesn't want to be my queen. Oh how my heart aches.

I frown and walk over to her holding her hands so she doesn't slap me again.

"I moved the stars for you. I did everything for you!" I start to tear up, "please don't leave again."

She looks at me and pulls her hands away shaking her head. She'll reach the castle before I can even give her a time limit. Oh no she doesn't.

I have no idea what to do and then I grab one of my crystals throwing it at her and trapping her. There. All mine again. Now I won't have to have her complete the labyrinth any more unless she wants to go home.

But come on. I'm not going to let her go home.