The Nightmare

Your P.O.V.

(Warning gore for this part)

Blood. Blood everywhere. A child was crying. You walked up to it. It looked like a combination of you and Jareth. He looked at you sadly.

"My daddy just died and they're holding my mommy hostage torturing her! Y-you look just like her!! Who are you?!" The boy looked up at you in fear, "I am Jareth the second. The goblin Prince....."

You stared at him and then fell to your knees crying. A war was happening around you. You looked over and saw Jareth. Bloody and torn to shreds. Birds feasting on his corpse.

You screamed and woke up with a start.

It was just a dream. You sigh holding your forehead. You run out to the garden and curled up in a ball sobbing. It was so scary.

Jareth P.O.V.

Where was (Y/N)? It its 8 now and dinner is over. She didn't show up. She must really hate me.....

I walk out to the garden and I see her. Her beautiful (h/c) hair was messy and her (e/c) orbs were filled with tears.

"J-Jareth....."

She quickly wipes her tears.

"What's wrong darling?!"

"Nothing......"

"Nothing? Nothing tra-la-la?" I smile and sit next to her tickling her sides. Something that always made her smile when she was sad.

She sadly giggles and hugs me tightly. Like we were children again.

"Don't cry (Y/N). Pretty girls shouldn't be sad."

She looks at me, "you are aware that I'm not in love with you...... Right?"

"Yes. But I will try to win your heart. You can't stop me."

She looks down, "yeah I know."

I look at her lovingly. I wish she would love me. All I want is her love and admiration. Like I love and admire her.