《Prologue》

LEE FELIX:

When I was still a kid, I was a lot bigger compared to the other kids that were of my age.

Even though I was tall and and looked quite round in figure, my nickname was potato during that time.
It was a name given to me by my classmates and seniors.Well, I personally would feel annoyed when somebody called me that but it also somehow managed to make me laugh at certain moments.

When I got a bit older, I used to get picked at school a lot, mainly due to my body and the freckles on my cheeks. The other students used to say it made me look dirty and ugly. It hurt a lot when they used to say that but at the end of the day all the pain of mockery would automatically vanish when someone would sit near and pull me in their arms whenever I felt low.

Hwang Hyunjin who lives next door is my childhood friend. We've known each other since god knows when. Hyunjin being an introverted person, he didn't have the courage to go infront of the other neighbourhood kids and play with them. So, at last, I was the only person whom he would call friend.

I still vividly remember the day when we first met. He tried to hide under his mom's skirt as the shy boy he was and I laughed at him so much that my mom later made me apologize to him for it. We got along pretty quickly and he used to visit my home almost everyday to play and talk about different topics.

But me who fell in love with him at first sight was willing to keep Hyunjin by
my side forever...

[11 year old Hyunjin with
13 year old Felix]

! Felix is gonna be 2 years older than Hyunjin in this story !

Hyunjin was building a lego castle on our backyard one evening.

"Hyunjin-ah, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
I was staring at him, he looked so adorable while focusing on joining the pieces of plastic on top of each other.

"I don't know lix hyung, I've never thought about it"
He pouted cutely at me.

"Then do you want to be my bride?"
I asked him.

He turned at me confused and furrowed his brows together.
"what is a bride?"
He tilted his head to the side waiting for an answer.

"umm...a bride is someone that you'll always want to be with when you sleep and eat. You will also stay together with eachother for ever and ever"
His eyes sparkled and face lit up when I explained the meaning of bride to him.

"I'll do it!"
He exclaimed.
"I'll be my lix hyung's bride!"
Hyunjin came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my torso engulfing me into his familiar warmth.

And me who had fallen in love with him, was truly happy.
Until then I had truly believed that I could make Hwang Hyunjin my bride but it all seemed to be impossible when he was declared as an alpha...

《♥︎》