<<seven:epilogue>>

Felix spent his pregnancy days enjoying and laughing with his family. The Hwangs and Lees were more than happy to know about their second grandchild...third to be honest as Hyunjin's sister Yeji had a beautiful daughter with her mate Ryujin last year.

Eva has grown up a bit in these nine months. She doesn't need help climbing on the couch, her small carseat isn't needed anymore and she can reach the dining table alone. Hyunjin often took days off to take care and spend quality time with Felix even though Ryujin and Yeji had moved for sometime to look after him.

Felix had these mood swings,awful morning sickness and crazy food combos which might taste horrendous to any normal person but it wasn't as bad as his first pregnancy. Ryujin could understand it better as she had also been through it once. The couples would roam around on the beach during weekends or pull an all nighter in the backyard grilling meat and making a bonfire. Felix went to a full checkup every two weeks and would always be relieved knowing his baby was doing fine. Hyunjin always loved talking to his unborn child, he would have his ears sticked onto Felix's tummy listening to the faint heartbeat which brought tears even if he tried to stop it.

As usual they've all gathered in the backyard today. Them giggling while listening to the stories of Hyunjin and Yeji from their childhood, about how Yeji was a lot smarter than him and also how he always used to ramble about being Felix's bride. Oh how the tables had turned since then...

The blonde omega gently caressed his grown belly as he sipped on the orange juice made by his sister-in-law. Suddenly he felt the baby kick inside, but not like the usual, this one sent a sharp.wave of pain through his body.
"argh!"
He winced placing the glass down while placing both his hands over his belly trying to soothe the pain but failing.

"Felix!"
Yeji hurriedly went over and held him.
"shit my water broke"
He said admist of the pain in his lower belly and the sticky feeling of fluids dripping down his thighs.

"fuck I'll carry you till the car calm down take deep breaths"
Hyunjin was panicking, just like the last time. But Felix was hopefully not hyperventilating as Hyunjin, the alpha was the one in need of deep breaths.

"the contractions haven't started yet so I guess I can walk and I'm all dirt-"

"no you can't and I don't care"
He denied, the proceeded to pick Felix up in bridal style as he rushed to the garage.
"Ryujin please stay here with Eva!"
He shouted.

Yeji drove out the car and Hyunjin helped Felix to get in.
"fuck why are the contractions so early!"
Felix screamed, his baby was getting too impatient as he felt movement inside his belly. His thighs feeling like it was being crushed by heavy weights over them.

Felix kept squirming inside Hyunjin's arms letting out shreiks of pain as they came every couple of minutes until they reached the hospital.

Hyunjin rushed inside calling the nurses who immediately took Felix into the LDR in a gurney. As they reached, one of the nurse told the others to wait outside.

Dr. Jung or Hoseok arrived at the LDR while the nurses changed Felix's clothes to the normal hospital gown. They helped him to switch from the gurney to the bed. Hoseok washed his hands, slipped on the surgery gown and gloves with a mask. One of the nurse, Jisoo, cleaned Felix's abdomen and Yuna placed a intravenous tube in his arm to supply drugs to prevent further infections during the surgery. Yuna also gave him general anesthesia and waited until he was properly sedated.

Felix had to undergo a C-scetion, he wanted to give a normal delivery like before but due to the baby being slightly bigger, a normal delivery procedure wasn't possible. While the surgery was being performed, Hyunjin was going nuts outside. He walked back and forth, either biting on his nails or mumbling incoherent sentences. Yeji tried to calm him down saying some encouraging words and thay it would be fine but it didn't work so well at the anxious male.