<<six>>

"but lix–how did you even–you know...get pregnant? I remember using protection and all–"
said Hyunjin while he still held Felix in his arms early in the morning.

"hyun...you might not remember but sometimes you let yourself go"
Felix replied in his morning deep voice with his eyes closed, shifting closer to the warmth emitting from his body.
"are you perhaps not happy...with this informa–"

"what are you saying? I'm literally feeling like the luckiest person alive right now baby"
Hyunjin said with his tone a bit high. Felix lifted his head to open his eyes and look at his husband.
"really?"
His voice cracked a little.

Hyunjin gave him a peck instead of an answer, the elder one chuckling at it.
"I can't believe we're having another little one in our house, it reminds me of the time you were pregnant with Eva...gosh you and your wierd cravings back then!"
Hyunjin uttered out as he lowered his hand to stroke Felix's flat belly, Felix's heart thumping crazily with his move.
"yup and now you're gonna buy me some ice-cream right now because it's starting"
Felix smiled as he said, knowing well how Hyunjin would react.

"it's already started!"
The alpha exclaimed frustrated while his omega laughed at him.

•●✿●•

"daddy!"
Little Eva ran to her dad with giggles and open arms after school. Hyunjin crouched down and lifted her up from the ground while showering kisses on her face.
"my baby how was school today?"
He asked.
"it was the best day of my school! and look daddy Jimin gave me this bracelet he made himself"
Eva showed her wrist which had blue crystal beads and small pink bows stringed together with her initial 'E' in the middle. Hyunjin was shook at how a kindergartener could be so talented at making jewellery.

"it's really cute, why don't we go home fast and show it to appa"
The dad suggested and Eva was all giddied up to go back to her appa.

Hyunjin carefully placed Eva on her own seat at the back then securing the seatbelt.(ya'll know the seat that kids have??? idk the name of it tho) Eva chuckled and looked out of the window as Hyunjin started to drive to their house.

When they reached the house, it was odd for Eva today as her appa always used to rush downstairs and pick her up straight from the door, today it was complete silence in the house.
"daddy where's appa?"
She asked in a small voice looking up at her dad as they walked upstairs to the room.
"he's sleeping, appa is not feeling well"
Hyunjin answered making sure not to sound too sad so Eva wouldn't worry.

As Hyunjin reached the door, he slowly twisted the knob, Felix's head peeking from the blanket catching his sight. The empty tub of the ice-cream he had in the morning flipped on the table.
"oh my poor appa...he's so red I don't think we should disturb him now daddy. we can wait till he wakes up"
Eva looked at her appa who's cheeks looked pinkish and he was taking short breaths.

Hyunjin was troubled about Felix's condition, he wanted to go for a checkup earlier as Felix was throwing up uncontrollably and also having a slight fever. But again he couldn't take Felix out like this so he called the doctor to their house instead, a few hours still left as Dr.Jung was having a busy day with his patients today.

He shifted his attention fully to Felix as he heard low mumbling and the sheets rubbing together as the omega turned and slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the light.
"you're awake? how are you feeling now?"
Hyunjin asked calmly showing a small grin.
"better than before but I feel wierd in my stomach"
Felix groggily replied, his blonde bed hair making him look fluffy and cute like a pom-pom. (cute ToT)
"hey my baby"
He continued as he got up, pulling his daughter in his arms inspite of feeling weak and nauseous.

"are you okay appa?"
Eva questioned with concern and flattened his hair so it would look less frizzy. Felix nodded.
"that's a cute bracelet Eva, did daddy buy it for you"
He said looking at the jewellery in her hand.
"no, my friend Jimin made it and gave it to me"
She said.
"oh my you should bring Jimin in the weekends to spend time with us"
He suggested.

"miss Eva, appa also has something to tell you"
Hyunjin meddled making Eva look demented. Felix looked puzzled for s moment then realized what he was gonna say once Hyunjin pointed at his belly.
"what is it appa?"
she asked.

"baby, you've always said that you wanted a brother or a sister right"
she nodded.
"well you're gonna get one soon"
As Felix completed you could see the child's eyes sparkle with happiness.
"really? are we gonna go and buy one?"
The dads laughed heartily at their silly little daughter before Hyunjin said.
"no princess appa has a little baby growing inside his tummy"
"his tummy?"

she asked with eyes wide as Eva always thought babies came from a factory just like in boss baby.
"

yes you wanna see?"
Felix said, Eva nodded and waited patiently as he lifted his shirt a little only to expose his stomach area.

There was the tiniest bump which streched out the faint looking abs of her appa. Hyunjin stood in awe fighting away the tears in his eyes as Eva pointed her index finger and gently brushed over the bump making Felix giggle.
"you can touch it baby I'll be fine"
Felix reassured and took his daughter's hand, placing the palm over his tummy. Eva seemed like she just saw something out of a fairytale, her eyes never leaving the sight of her hand softly placed on top of her baby sibling who was sleeping comfortably inside her appa's belly.

Then suddenly Eva sniffled, the sound catching attention of her appa who turned to look at her first then Hyunjin whose condition was also...the same.
"what's wrong all of you why are ya'll crying?"
He asked chuckling. Eva took off her hand from Felix's belly and reached them to his neck, hugging him while sobbing slowly.
"thankyou so much appa you're a fairy"

"fairy?"
Felix blushed at the compliment from his own child.
"yes...my fairy"
Hyunjin sat beside Felix joining in the family hug.
"you've always gave me the best things in life my love"
The alpha said.

"I love you my lix"

"I love you too jinnie"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.