《six》

(last of the suckass smut I'm sorry🤡)

"hngh....Hyunjin-ah"
"I'm coming..."
Felix managed to moan as he was being drowned in pleasure by Hyunjin. His nails making way to the alpha's back and dragging down, leaving scratches here and there.

"me too"
Hyunjin breathed as both of them rode out of their highs together. He plopped over Felix, all sweaty and exhausted as he kissed his omega's cheeks.

Felix was finally thinking he could get some sleep but boy he was wrong. He agian felt something pushing inside his already abused hole.

"hey if you still have a conscience you should stop here"
Felix placed his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder, trying to push him away but Hyunjin didn't seem to listen to him.
"I usually don't have a conscience"
Hyunjin smiled and said, continuing his business down there.

"w-wait..."

"lix hyung"
The younger one said, moving his hands upwards to Felix's chest.
"I think your chest has become a bit bigger"
He poked at the flesh.

"what, that can't be right"
Felix protested, glaring at the younger.
"no look carefully"
Hyunjin said again.
"before I could definitely grab it all in one hand"
He pinched the bud slightly, making Felix let out a whimper.
"but now...the gap between my fingers has increased. It's sticking out look, how cute"
Hyunjin fondled it, enjoying how plump it was.

Hyunjin pouted when Felix slapped his hands away and sat up properly in the bed.
"let me go on for a second"
He placed his hands on his chest, feeling the softness around.
"I–I think it's getting bigger!!!"
Felix screamed.
"see,I told you"
Hyunjin said casually.
"that's not what you should be saying in this situation!!YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY"
Felix snapped and Hyunjin was left speechless.

"my body is the same but only my chest"
Felix touched them once again.
"it's getting bigger"
"wait am I...AM I PREGNANT!!!?"
"try to think of it after I became an omega, what do we do? there's not a single day that we don't do it! even if it's just once we end up doing it. and it's not enough with only one, you'd end up doing it after meal too! it's become natural for us to do it all the way,everytime!!!"
Felix rambled about Hyunjin being a sex addict nowadays and Hyunjin just blinked a few times, trying to digest all the information he just received as if he wasn't the one who would rail the poor omega from dusk till dawn.

"and on the last heat cycle, and also the last last heat cycle. we did it so many times, I'm pregnant, I'm definitely pregnant"
Felix sounded stressed. He laid on their bed, pulling the blanket over himself.
"y–you...I told you to wear a condom properly, do you even have money to raise a child"
He said, now sounding pissed.
Hyunjin pointed at himself innocently and spoke.
"me?but you're the one who whines about hating the condom"
"also you're the one who takes it off everytime"
He ended with a scoff.

"ohhh..hyunjin just put it in already~"
Hyunjin mimicked how Felix would beg for him while doing the deed and got a slap on his arm in return.
"come on you know, our first time having sex was a bit-no a lot of mess that's why...how do I even say it.If you wear a condom it feels like something is...missing"
Felix pouted, looking away from Hyunjin's face and the younger cooed at him.
'cute' Hyunjin thought.

"It's not like I don't want a child,I'm just...not ready"
The omega stared at his alpha with glossy eyes, moving closer as he snuggled into his body receiving a decent amount of phermones to calm himself down.
"but just in case lixie. Do you want to go to the hospital"
The alpha asked sweetly as he kissed his omega's cheeks.
"going to the hospital...is kind of scary"
Felix replied, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.
"then let's just see how things go first, we could be wrong"
Hyunjin said and hugged Felix tighter and they fell asleep, too tired to even clean up.

NEXT MORNING:
Felix was sitting on the dining table, waiting for Hyunjin to finish cooking. The sleeping beauty would almost bang his head on the table if Hyunjin didn't help him up.
"lixie hyung, open your eyes and eat your food"
Hyunjin placed his plate near Felix and kissed his forehead.
"thankyou for the meal"
"jinnie it's sooooo good"
Felix practically moaned at the taste.
"thankyou, I didn't know if you would like it. I kinda used a lot of seasoning for today's food"
Hyunjin sat on his own chair and rested his cheeks on his palm, admiring the male infront of him.

"it's delicious-"
Felix suddenly dropped his spoon when he felt something coming up his throat.
His face became pale and stomach began to churn.
"n-no way"
He covered his mouth, looking at Hyunjin who had his eyes wide open.

It only took Hyunjin a span of three seconds to grab his car keys, slump Felix over his shoulder and get the hell out of their house.
"hey where are we going!!"
Felix screamed at his actions.

"hospital"
Hyunjin huffed, opening the car door and placing Felix inside quickly then driving as if there was no tomorrow until they finally reached the hospital.
***************
TWO HOURS LATER:
Felix was sitting at the couch looking redder than a ripe tomato. Hyunjin was beside him, trembling, using all his might to keep his laughter in the pit of his stomach.

After a really awkward silence Hyunjin completely lost it and began rolling on the floor,laughing his shit out.
Almost ten minutes later of him constantly laughing till his stomach hurt, he turned to Felix who wasn't even moving.
"haha so you...it was just a phantom pregnancy, and you even imagined you had morning sickness"
Hyunjin folded his arms as he spoke to the potato who was looking down and victimized.
"stop it–it's embarrassing"
Felix buried his face in his hands.

"but seriously why..my lixie actually thought he was pregnant instead of something else"
Hyunjin mocked Felix even more and Felix just wanted to disappear from there.
"I'ts just, my stomach is getting bigger so I thought...it was just so obvious"
Felix mumbled between his palms.
"aishh my poor lixie thought he was pregnant"
Hyunjin just added more fuel to the fire,until Felix looked up. His face went blank when he saw tears welling in the older's eyes and his lips shaking.

"all this time...I thought that I...was pregnant"
Felix sobbed, clutching his small hands into the alpha's sweatshirt.
Hyunjin shot up from the couch. Carrying Felix in bridal style he went to their room and laid him on the bed.
"what are you-"
Hyunjin cut him off before Felix could speak.
"after hearing such words and seeing you cry, I just couldn't sit like that"
Hyunjin said then hovered on top of Felix closing the gap between their lips as he kissed the omega roughly. He took off both of their clothes then started his work.

And as you say, it was a long...long night.

《TBC》
Don't forget to vote and tell your thoughts<3
we are also kinda getting closer to the end. Have a nice day/night and I'm so proud of you♡