《five》

[After the trip]
3rd Person:

"WHATTTTT!!!"
Mrs.Hwang shouted almost spitting on her soju as he shot up from her place.
Felix was sweating due to nervousness and Hyunjin looked chill.

"H-He turned into an omega...that means you two already...did that!"
She spoke emphasising the word that.
Hyunjin pretend to be irritated and rolled his eyes at his mom for being noisy.

Today, everyone had gathered to the Hwang Family's home including Felix's parents.
They were all glaring at Hyunjin as if he committed a sin.
"yeah, so that's what happened"
He nodded shamelessly and Felix hit him on his arm.

Mrs.Hwang stormed towards Hyunjin and grabbed the slipper nearby. With dark eyes she threw it straight into his face.
"yahhhh are you insa–"
Even his sister Yeji, joined their mom and started beating the shit out of him but honestly, it looked funny.

"just because you like Felix doesn't mean that you should force him to change his trait"
Mrs.Hwang spitted.

"That's right...this crazy bastard are you insane?"
Yeji spoke this time and grabbed his hair.
Mr and Mrs.Lee looked at them awkwardly while Felix was genuinely worried for Hyunjin.

"we're so sorry about that. It's all our fault for not raising this stupid kid properly"
The three of them did a 90 degree bow feeling really sorry for what Felix had to go through.
"we apologize to Felix as well, we don't deserve to show our faces infront of you"

"But then again, Felix is a beta. How can he possibly turn into an omega?"
Mrs.Lee questioned.

"that's because Hyunjin is a dominant alpha and if he constantly floods Felix with an intense concentration of his alpha pheromones, even if the probabilities are low...it's possible"
Yeji explained and Mrs.Lee nodded.

"maybe Felix does have a little bit of omega traits in him. Usually if they're unaware about it, they'll live their life forever as a beta but...this bastard"
Mrs.Hwang grabbed the back of Hyunjin's neck and continued.
"you can't even control yourself. You mark him and still dare to sit here?"
"this useless piece of shit whose birth caused me so much pain, is nothing but an ungrateful bastard"

"every year I made seaweed soup for you what a waste!!"
Yeji said disappointed.

By now Hyunjin was on the floor, his mom and sister glaring at him with a murderous gaze.
"eh-excuse me but I'm really alright"
Felix chimed in and Mrs.Hwang's gaze softened.

"Yongbok-ah"
His mom called out. Felix was standing between Hyunjin and his mom now.
He turned side to side trying to decide where to go.

'If I leave him like that, I think Hyunjin's gonna die'
Felix thought.
'I'm sorry Hyunjin-ah'

He blinked away his tears and went to his mom.
"Yongbok-ah, do you really want to become an omega?"
Mr.Lee said, his voice was more like concerned rather than angry or disappointed.
"uh..."

"yes"
Felix sighed.
"then...is it true that you both did it because you liked each other"
The older man asked again.
"huh?yes?"
Felix was about to burst from embarrassment.
"y-yes that's right"

"you...both really like each other right?"
His parents looked gloomy.

"Hyunjin truly likes you right?just in case you were swept away by his pheromones-"