<<three>>

[i ain't even putting warnings now🤨🥥]

"nghh~hyun..."
Felix's grip on the bedsheets became tighter as Hyunjin pounded onto him from behind at an inhuman pace, hitting the very right spot without even trying. His nipples being pleasured by Hyunjin's slender fingers and body swaying with each thrust delivered. Felix always felt out of his mind by the overwhelming pleasure he received from his husband despite they did it almost every day now. Yet, Felix was like a drug and Hyunjin was his addict.

"oh fuck–"
He whined shamelessly when Hyunjin's thrusts became harder indicating he was getting closer and Felix started feeling the familiar heat pooling in his belly. His husband's dominat and possessive side could be the the end of him one day.

"I'm close~"
After a few more moves, Felix could feel himself cumming all over the sheets as he buried his face in the pillow breathing unsteadily. His muffled screams bringing Hyunjin incredibly to the edge.

"m–me too"
Hyunjin let out a low audible groan as he fastened his pace then pulled out as he stroked his dick fast enough, finishing himself off Felix's lower back. Letting out a decent amount of phermones to calm down Felix from the overstimulation he stared at his omega's sexy body which looked tempting from this angle. He watched as the cum slowly trickled down from his back to his round and perfect ass, this might just be his favourite position from now.

He leaned down and kissed his husband's nape, trailing the smooches till he reached his lower back then with both of his arms flipped Felix so they could be face to face. He then kissed Felix's forehead making him giggle then moved down to peck his lips. Felix bit his bottom lip and kissed Hyunjin sloppily involving his tongue and battling against each other, neither of them wanting to stop with this blissful moment.

As they pulled out Hyunjin carried Felix gently off the bed in all naked glory while walking to the bathroom. Felix blushing when their hot bodies made contact with eachother but not in a sexual manner. Hyunjin let Felix down at the shower as he turned on the tap then adjusted the temperature first.
He then joined Felix picking up a shampoo from the mini rack and pouring onto his palm. He massaged it onto Felix's hair as it lathered up and the sweet scent hit their noses.

Felix closed his eyes and sighed in relief. He leaned against Hyunjin's chest,not having energy anymore to keep himself steady. Hyunjin then gently cleansed his body, occasionally smirking when Felix would jolt at the touches and when he looked at the mark he had made on his skin. After finishing up Hyunjin bathed himself too but both of them staying under the running water for a while. Felix smiling at the warmth of his husband giving him a backhug and kissing his shoulder. And that's when he realized it all started because of his sudden and inexplicable wave of jealousy.

"hyung"
Hyunjin spoke in the midst of this tranquil moment they were sharing. Felix hummed as an answer.
"when is your next heat?"
even though the alpha asked it in a soft voice trying not to sound too obvious, Felix just knew the catch behind his sudden question. He just knew what Hyunjin was trying to imply as he was always like this ever since he had became an omega, or since Hyunjin made him his omega.
"you know what mr husband?"
He turned his head so he could see Hyunjin's face.
"me having my heat doesn't even make any difference because you just like to do it everyday, you're a sex addict"
He replied calmly. Hyunjin chuckled as he heard his omega's answer.

"I'm not addicted to sex, I just like the idea of you and me making love each day and–"

"and here it is again, your cheesy lines. Hurry up we still have our daughter to pick up from school"

•●✿●•

"and then we all played together without fighting anymore"
Eva was explaining her school activity to her parents. About how suddenly James came over and apologized to them and how he asked if he could play with them and they agreed.

"oh my Eva is getting so considerate by forgiving others, you're such a kind hearted baby my princess"
Hyunjin picked his daughter up in his arms and pecked her cheeks.
"daddy...what happened to appa why isn't he speaking?"
She looked at Felix who was seated quietly in the chair. Hyunjin laughed when the male glared at him as he took a sip of the hot water.
"guess your appa doesn't like big surprises"
He grinned at the end knowing he just pissed Felix even more and Felix choked on the water. He wiped his mouth with a tissue before speaking.

"what the hell Hyunjin, don't speak such things infront of a child"
Felix spoke in panic while rushing over to them. Hyunjin laughed even more at his wife's reaction and Eva stared in confusion about why her daddy was about to burst off laughing while her appa was looking red as a tomato.

"what are you two talking about? and why don't you like surprises appa?"
Eva asked innocently making Hyunjin cackle even more.
"umm you see–can you like shut up for a second you're literally sounding like a hyena right now"
Felix snapped in the middle of talking with Eva. Hyunjin's laughter slowly died down as he plopped on the couch. He put a hand over his stomach while with his other hands wiped his imaginary tears.

"aww come here my babies let me hug you"
Hyunjin stretched his arms waiting for Felix to come over and jump like he usually does.
"my arms about to fall off...now come on hyung seriously, you're sulking at me?"
He pouted trying to act as if he isn't the one who railed Felix till his legs were shaking and insides were totally in shambles. Nevertheless Felix just couldn't resist the charm and overloading cuteness of his beautiful husband so he waddled over to him but still trying to maintain his stern look and side eye.

When he reached closer, Hyunjin pulled him by the arm and made him sit on his lap, wrapping his arms securely around his waist while stroking it with his thumb. Eva giggling at her dads looking at eachother with heart eyes.
"ohh my daddy loves my appa~"
Eva emphasised the word 'love' and her smile grew wider.

❅☃

"yeah yeah don't worry I'm sure he doesn't and wouldn't even know about it, trust me"
Felix whispered over his phone at almost midnight when Hyunjin was fast asleep. He had woken up a few minutes prior and dialed a certain number he had saved in his contacts. They talked for a few minutes before bidding a goodbye.

"our secret is safe with me"
The person from the other line said as they cut off the phone call.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I fucking hate life,
I'm serious