《three》

3rd Person:
⚠ smut but not very detailed pt-1⚠

"h-hyunjin, if we do this c-can I really become an omega?"
Felix was more than shy while saying this as he tried to look away, anywhere but Hyunjin's face.

It started almost thirty minutes ago. Hyunjin and Felix talked for a while before Hyunjin dragged his hyung towards their hotel room.
(not SA though please understand)

Felix already knew what was about to come when he saw Hyunjin closed the door and laid him gently on the bed.
Without a word he took off Felix's hoodie and the tshirt underneath.
Hovering over Felix,he planted a few soft kisses on his cheeks then going down to his neck.
"hyung...do you trust me with this?"
He stopped and asked.

Felix was already sweating as he nodded.
"I trust you more than anything hyunie"
He slid his hands towards Hyunjin's nape and guided his lips to meet his own.

They pulled out and stared at eachother's eyes. Hyunjin wanting to drown on those beautiful glossy eyes that his hyung owned.
"then sit and relax hyung, I'll take care of you"
Hyunjin traced his fingers over Felix's beautiful skin until he reached the buttons of his jeans.

He undid the button then again averted his eyes to Felix just to ask him again. He then continued after receiving a nod and smile.
Felix raised his legs a little so Hyunjin could take off his jeans easily.
Hyunjin stared at his thighs then went down parting his legs with his hand.

He then kissed each of Felix's thighs then sucked on the inner parts moving up with each kiss, leaving his love marks and covering his omega with his art.

"w-wait not there-"
A moan slipped from Felix's lips. He quickly pulled his hands over his mouth upon realizing what he just did.
"you mean here?"
Hyunjin proceeded to suck on the skin even more, making the darkest mark among all.

"you look so beautiful with these"
He admired his artwork on his hyung.
Felix tried to cover his growing bulge with the reddest face.

"but if we do it, will I really become an omega?"
He asked then only received a smirk from the alpha.
"don't worry hyung"
He whispered.
"I'll keep thrusting into you until you become an omega"
He said then took off his own clothes from his body and threw them somewhere around the room, leaving him only on his boxers.

Hyunjin parted Felix's legs even more, getting himself in between. He took a hold of Felix's hands and pinned them over his head together.
Felix could only wait for what he was about to receive.

***************
Their room was filled with Felix's moans echoing. The more he tried to shut it, the more Hyunjin would push his fingers inside making him squirm and let out more whimpers along with a string of moans.

Hyunjin continued fucking Felix with his fingers until the older eventually came all over his own stomach.
His whole body twitched at the new sensation. Letting out a sigh he spoke.
"I think that's enough. I–I'm ready"

"not yet"
"I still need to prep you cuz I guess it's your first time right"
Hyunjin smirked, entering his fingers agian into Felix's stretched hole.

He was enjoying how the older would whimper and asked him to move faster when he touched his sweet spot. His body would jolt and eyes widen.