《one》

[19 year old Hyunjin with
21 year old Felix]

FELIX:

I walked inside my class, my cheeks were red and dry due to the cold snowy wind outside. The weather hasn't been very friendly since last month.

"hey Fel-"

"Good morning Fe-"
My friends Jisung and Seungmin greeted me and tried to talk but I just walked past them and went to my seat quietly.

"hey hey keep your bag and come here for a second lixie~"
Jisung waved his hands at me.
"we have something to show you"

"umm no it's okay"
Seungmin hurriedly shut Jisung's mouth by placing his hands over it.
I went towards their desk.
"hey didn't I tell you that talking and then stopping halfway through is the thing that annoys me the mo-"
"Arghhhhh!!"
I screamed when I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I quickly backed away and turned around.

"oh my god hyun why do you always appear out of nowhere like that!"
I huffed placing a hand over my chest to check my heartbeat. It was Hyunjin, he was standing like a mannequin scaring the living shit out of me early in the morning.

"you"
He glared at me and said.His voice going like three octaves deeper.
"why did you go alone, I think I clearly told you that we were going to school together. Do you wanna walk all by yourself?"
Hyunjin always had this dark aura surrounding him.He was already taller than me now that his shadow would be enough to cover me from head to toe. Oh, he isn't my little jinnie anymore.

I gulped when his dominant side came out. All this because I came to school alone today?damn!
"h-huh I'm really so-sorry"
My cheeks were becoming redder and I don't think it was because of the cold anymore.
Hyunjin leaned closer and kept his hand above my head, gently patting it.
"next time wait for me okay? let's walk together"
"understood?"
His tone was gentle yet his eyes were glaring at me before letting go of my head. He then proceeded to walk towards his own class.My cheeks were totally burning right now.

Jisung and Seungmin came and stood side by side whispering.
he's gone
he's gone,
phew, he's just so fucking scary
I let out the longest sigh of relief and cupped my face with my cold hands.
haaa...
"aishh our lixie became a hot potato when his prince arrived"
Seungmin nudged my arms and Jisung giggled.
"if you guys wanna make fun of me just go away I don't have any energy for that"
I said with eyes closed and sighed.

"you're no fun"
Jisung huffed.
"look over there, they're literally throwing daggers at you with those stares. see that?"
Jisung pointed towards the group of students who were staring at our direction like a wolf who had just caught their prey. It wasn't new to me anyways. Afterall, Hyunjin was a really popular student right now and I was just known as his 'sidekick'.

"aren't they Hyunjin's fans, mostly omegas I see?"
Seungmin added.
"Maybe"
I said and laid my head down the desk.
"ehem, it's not maybe they actually are Hyunjin's fans"
Jisung patted my head and I looked up only to be met by a death glare of one of those students. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me then looked at her phone.
"guys Hyunjin's at the cafeteria let's go"
She shouted then everybody left to go to the cafeteria.
"haa they're just too much"
Jisung said.
"not like they're jealous of me or anything"
I managed to force out a smile but inside I could feel my heart aching when I heard the loud cheerings and noises echoing in the hallway.

"Hyunjin-ssi can you give me your phone num-"

"No"

"Hyunjin oppa would you like to have lun-"

"No"

"Hyunjin-ah please give me your lollipop stick once you're-"

"No"

why would they be jealous of a beta?
Alphas are to pair with Omegas anyway.

"they're just annoyed by the fact that a beta is so close to a dominant alpha as I'm just an ordinary beta"
My eyes started to burn as I spoke. I could feel tears pooling on my eyelids but I blinked it away.
"but I also think that an ordinary omega won't be able to handle such a dominant alpha. They can defeat their opponents just by their mere pheromones"

"huh is that really true? I thought it was just a rumour"
Seungmin scratched his neck.

But someday I'm sure that instead of this useless potato, he will find himself a pretty and good looking dominant omega

A drop of tear rolled down my cheeks but I swiped it away.
"also do you know what, I think I get why those omegas act that way towards you"
Jisung said and Seungmin and I looked at him clueless.
"it's because you're covered with his pheromones"
He said.

"phermones...me?"
I pointed at my face and he nodded.
"yeah, Hwang Hyunjin's pheromones.
you're like basically fully covered with it"
Seungmin and me started to sniff at my blazer.
"hmm usually when someone is covered in phermones like this it just means that their owner is warning not to touch what belongs to them"

"eh but I don't smell anything"
Seungmin and I said.
"isn't it just a rumour? just spray on some febreze"

"r-right"

"aishh you bunch of fools, unlike you guys an omega is very sensitive to pheromones that's why they always misunderstand things"
Jisung explained.

"but isn't Felix a beta?"
Seungmin questioned.
"mmh, so I'm thinking that maybe it's because you guys were always together since childhood. That's why his phermones got stuck to you. Didn't you say that he used to come to your house frequently"
Jisung shrugged his shoulders.

"y-yeah"

"oh my poor lixie has gone through a lot having an alpha as his friend"
Seungmin sighed.
"anyways since we're graduating next year,the smell will eventually fade once you keep your distance from him"
Jisung ruffled my hair.

It should....
right?

Once we graduate we have no other choices than to part ways,
And if it's gonna be like that I'll try to forget about my feelings.

If I stay with him, will I be an obstacle?
I just know that one day I'll finally end my long unrequited love by getting dumped by Hwang Hyunjin.

I felt my phone *ding* and looked at the screen for the notification. It was a message from Hyunjin.

"uhm, I'll be leaving for now"
I stood up from the seat.

"ohhh who was that, don't tell me you have a lover!"

"there, there my potato...I'm so proud of you"

I rolled my eyes at them and left my class to search for my Hyunie...

《♥︎》
TBC
Don't forget to vote<3

NOTHING LIKE US/Hyunlix On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara