<<four>>

"what??he left already?"
Hyunjin asked in confusion at the phone.
"yeah Mr.Felix just went back after he dropped Eva. Is everything okay though Mr.Hwang?"
Hyun-ah said with a worried tone. Hyunjin tried to keep it cool and replied.
"yeah,it's–fine...thankyou miss Hyun-ah"
He pressed the end button after hearing a 'you're welcome'.

It's already 1 PM and Felix wasn't home yet. Hyunjin nearly freaked out when he returned back from his photoshoot and didn't see Felix in the house. He went to search for Felix everywhere from the park he always went to stroll to his favourite place to eat ice-cream but he was nowhere to be found. Moreover he wasn't even picking up Hyunjin's calls and the messages were also not seen.

Since a few days, Felix has been like this. Disappearing without any words and coming back late in the evening. Hyunjin tried to talk to him about it just yesterday but Felix changed the topic saying a few 'I love you's to him and yeah...Hyunjin believed it.

After all these years Hyunjin had never expected that a day will come when they were gonna have to keep secrets with eachother, more like Felix would keep a secret. He was overwhelmed with indiscretion but still he didn't show it.

Maybe there was a reason behind all of this,

Maybe Felix has some own personal problems,
or

Maybe he was missing something...

"fuck. where are you lix?"
Hyunjin muttered under his breath as he massaged his forehead with his fingers. He also called Jisung and Seungmin but they too said that they haven't met Felix since a few weeks.

Suddenly his phone rang. He flipped it up in the hopes to see the caller id as the person he wanted to talk to the most right now but unfortunately, it wasn't anything like that. The name 'Jisung' flashed on the screen as he looked at it.
Hyunjin contemplated for a few moments deciding whether to pick it up or not but hopefully he did it before it could end. He pressed the green button, placing his phone on his ears and closed his eyes, waiting to receive at least one information that could help calm down his racing heart right now.

"hello, Hyunjin are you there?"
Jisung's voice ringed.
"hmm...did you find anything?"
He replied, clearly out of energy to even speak properly.
"kinda–well you see..."

Hyunjin was totally not ready to process about the answer he was about to hear from Jisung. His eyes went wide and hands started to shake.
"I saw Felix getting out of the lavender house restaurant a few minutes ago and..."
"–and?"
Hyunjin interrupted when Jisung was hesitating to speak.
"he was with Chris, they were hugging"

Hyunjin swore he could've heard his heart breaking inside.

"what–Jisung...you're kidding me right? well maybe they...they were just having a friendly dinner?"
even though he tried to deny the fact that he was hurting right now, his voice couldn't.
"hey...calm down okay. Chris isn't that type of guy he's like a brother to Felix and maybe they were just hanging out"
Jisung tried to convince Hyunjin, kinda regretting about whatever he was telling.

Hyunjin tried taking deep breaths and pursed his lips inorder to stay calm. He was about to lose his last straw.
"I'm sorry Hyunjin..."
as Jisung was saying it, Hyunjin abruptly cut off the phone and turned to the door when he heard it clicking.
His face seemed to frown when he saw Felix walking in...with a bouquet of flowers on his hand.

"...shit"
Felix quickly cursed when he noticed Hyunjin had came back already.
"lix"
He softly whispered.

Hyunjin dropped his phone and ran towards Felix to pull him on a hug. He wanted to forget all the things he heard from Jisung just now. Felix smelled different, it wasn't his regular perfume. Even though he didn't let him go.

"you scared me"
He whispered not breaking the hug. Felix smiled a little as he held Hyunjin close. It was their usual hug but Felix was confused at his actions. He had never behaved like this before.
"I'm fine okay...I just had some work to be done"
He said.

lie...

"are you okay jin?"
Felix enquired when Hyunjin didn't seem to let go soon. Hyunjin only nodded and pulled back. He then looked down at the beautifully wrapped bouquet on his hand which consisted of red and blood red roses. He went numb at the thought of Felix receiving roses from someone who wasn't him.

"these are beautiful..."
Hyunjin broke a smile, it reminded of the time when they had a rose garden on their backyard.
"oh, Chris hyung gave them. He said it was for both of us"
Felix said and raised the bouquet with a smile as he handed it to Hyunjin.
"he was going back to Australia soon and wanted to give them to you personally but couldn't make it because of your and his schedule"

Curiosity raised in Hyunjin's mind when Felix said that.
"so you were with him today?"
He asked as he took the roses on his hands smelling the aromatic fragrance.
"mmh"
Felix said with a nod.

"lix hyung"
Hyunjin suddenly said, his head hung low and tone laced with dejection.
"yes"
Felix replied, his face becoming to a frown.
"you still love me don't you?"

Felix was taken aback by the question. It was out of the blue, all of a sudden.
"jin...I love you always, please don't think of anything like that"
Felix placed his hands onto Hyunjin's face trying to make him face to face with himself. He felt like his world collapsed when he saw Hyunjin's watery eyes. He felt guilty, was it all because of him? was it because of the times he was going out without informing anything or because of Chris?

or,did he take it too far?

He was in a dilemma whether to tell Hyunjin or not. If he did, all his work till now would be in vain.

But if he didn't he would have to see Hyunjin like this, which he never in a hundred years wanted to so he chose the first option.

Fuck everything,right now to him, nothing mattered more than Hyunjin.

' I'll tell him'
He thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
chill ya'll it's gonna be fine