《seven:final of s1》

4 YEARS LATER:

Hyunjin and Felix got married after 2 months when they found out Felix was pregnant with their first child. The Hwang and Lee Family celebrated their children's wedding in an expensive hotel and also gifted them a house together to move in. It was small but had enough space for the three of them, maybe four if things change in the coming years.

The house was surrounded with cherry blossom trees and there was also a backyard where Yeji had planted lots of pink and white roses for her brother and in-law. Felix just loved going there every morning to take a whiff of those fresh roses during his pregnancy. A sister-in-law like Yeji was truly god gifted.
The couple couldn't wait for their child to play in this house, oh how homely it would feel having their room filled with a little one's giggles.

The family was finally complete when their baby entered their lives. Hyunjin and Felix were more than happy having a daughter. They named her Hwang Evangelina, or Eva for short. Eva had both of her parent's features. Doe eyes, little freckles and a cute nose like her appa and plump lips, silky hair and a beauty mark under her eye like her daddy.

Hyunjin got a job as a model in JYPE the same year. Felix wanted to work too but Hyunjin didn't want his wife to be tired while he was still there.
The little family was more than happy in their own world.

***************
[male breastfeeding!!]

"dada"
A tiny hand tapped around Hyunjin's thighs, distracting him from the book he was reading. There he saw his little daughter, trying to reach out to him with grabby hands.
"oh Eva, you're awake already? okay come here dada will carry you"
Hyunjin placed his book on the table nearby and fetched his daughter from the ground. The little girl giggled at her daddy when he hugged her and showered her face with kisses of adoration.

"is your appa is still asleep?"
Eva nodded as an answer.
"ohhh even my little Eva is awake and appa is still sleeping-"
Hyunjin got cut off mid sentence when Eva reached out her hand to pull her daddy's long hair. Hyunjin pursed his lips as he felt a bit of sting on his head but now that he was used to it, it wasn't that bad. Playing with his hair made his daughter happy and that's what he would always wish for.

"look here baby, what should we eat today?"
Hyunjin flipped the pages of another book that had plenty of baby food recipes that looked delicious but Eva wasn't listening to him as she was too busy pulling her daddy's hair.
"Eva now stop, dada is hurting"
Hyunjin tried to pry away those little hands from his hair but then Eva gave him a glare.
just like her appa, He thought and chuckled to himself, letting those hands grip on his silky locks once more.

(Hyunjin's current hair:)