S2<<one>>

"APPA WAIT!!!"
Eva rushed outside struggling to carry her school bag.
"oh dear I'm so sorry"
Felix quickly turned and helped his daughter with the bag straps. Today was Eva's first day of kindergarten and her both dads were going to drop her off there.

"are you ready little princess?"
Hyunjin asked when both his wife and daughter got in the car, Felix sitting on the passenger seat with Eva on his lap. Eva pouted a little at the question which made Hyunjin furrow his brows.
"aww what's wrong baby"
He questioned while gently pinching her squishy cheeks.
"Daddy and Appa are going to leave me alone...I don't want to go"
Her eyelashes flickered a couple times as she held on to her Appa's cardigan sleeve. Felix looked at Hyunjin and moved his irises as if they were conversing through glances.

Hyunjin exhaled and gave a reassuring wink to Felix before looking down at his little girl, slowly carrying her and keeping her on his own lap. He pecked Eva's forehead making her giggle which always melted the two male's hearts.
"Eva, we aren't leaving you alone. We're just taking you to a place where you can meet children just like you and make new friends who will play with you"
He explained in his soft voice.
"but I already have appa I don't want another friend"
She insisted. Felix shaked his head and let out a breathy smile.

"but appa can't be your friend forever...you need to make friends with someone who is the same age as you baby"
Felix stated. Eva looked down with her bottom lips forming a pout, she blinked as she was thinking something.
"will the new friends play with me like appa?"
Eva's genuine question sounded so pure and gentle.
"of course my baby! they will play with you and then tell you stories...you can also tell your stories to them. They will also hug you just like appa and will love you a lot!"
The little girl's eyes beamed with joy while listening and she clasped her hands enthusiastically.

"soooo are you going now?"
Hyunjin booped Eva's nose cutely. Eva nodded rapidly and cupped her daddy's face with her little hands, trying to pinch them but her fingers too short to grab his cheeks properly. She was struggling when Felix burst out a laugh making both turn around at him.

Hyunjin stared at Felix with endearing eyes as if he held the stars within his face. But he was interrupted by a small snap infront of his face.
"we're late dad"
Eva said calmly.
"Hell nah"
Hyunjin hurriedly but carefully stepped on the clutch then pressed on the accelerator, starting to drive his way out of the house.

●°○°○°○°○°○☂○°○°○°○°○°●

"that was close"
Felix huffs with Eva on his arms as the three enter the gate before it almost closed.
They make their way towards the ground where they saw children playing football, some rolling in the dirt while some of them trying to poke out each other's eyes.
Hyunjin and Felix looked them with a confusing expression. Soon they reached the class where Eva was supposed to be.

"oh you must be Eva's dad right?"
A woman on her thirties approached them with a smile but it soon dropped down when she saw another male with him. This gesture led to Felix feel slightly uneasy. Hyunjin noticed the sudden change of the atmosphere and decided to speak up.
"umm yeah. we're her parents and you're?"
Hyunjin cleared his throat as he asked.
"oh I'm Kim Hyun-ah, the teacher of this class"
She pointed at the room infront.
"oh and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I was just surprised to see both male couple and I just got a bit excited but hope it wouldn't sound creepy you guys are really cute"
Hyun-ah made a finger heart at the couple with a smile.
Felix returned the expression and replied.
"it's okay miss Hyun-ah"

"and the little one must be our Eva"
She crouched down to see the girl who tried to hide behind her appa clutching on the fabric of his slacks.
"don't be afraid baby I'm Miss Hyun-ah your teacher and inside that room are your friends, now comeon you would love them"
Hyun-ah forwarded her hand for Eva to catch on and surprisingly she did.
"now Eva, you'll study and play here okay we are gonna go back and come soon to pick you up again"
Hyunjin kissed Eva's cheeks one time.
"hurry back okie"
Eva's voice cracked like she was gonna cry but it was children's nature. She always stayed with her dads and never had been away for a single day so it was normal for her to behave like this.

However Felix couldn't bear to see his only daughter crying so he tried the only possible way that would work...bribing Eva with brownies.
"if you stay here without crying then when you return home appa will make you chocolate browines"
Eva gasped with a smile at that.
"can I have lots of it?"
She asked. Felix nodded while replying.
"as many as my baby wants"

"then I'm gonna be a good baby"
She did a mini jump at the end of her sentence. Hyun-ah basically melting at the cute interaction of the family.
"okay now bye baby"
Hyunjin said waving and Eva waved back before entering the class with her teacher.
phew...
The couple relaxed as they walked back to their car and returned home.

❅☃

Felix sat beside Hyunjin on their yellow couch as he turned on the tv.
"wanna watch a movie?"
He turned to his husband but only saw him staring at him intently.
"I'd rather watch you..."
Felix rolled his eyes at the cheesy line which he heard almost everyday.
tsk...
"hey wha–"
Felix was shook when Hyunjin suddenly pulled him by the waist, making him sit on his lap.
"shhh"
Hyunjin placed a finger over his lips, shushing his wife as he nuzzled his face on Felix's neck inhaling the sweet scent which unfortunately turned him on as always.

"jin"
Felix whispered but it sounded too desperate for his own liking.
"hmm"
Hyunjin looked up to meet Felix's flushed cheeks. With getting no answer he grabbed Felix's thighs, placing them on the sides of his hips. Now Felix was straddling him, ass directly on top of his crotch, creating a slight friction at a movement.
Hyunjin gulped back a moan as he stared at his pretty omega, admiring each feature on his face from his starry eyes to the pink cheeks surrounded by brown stars, his cute nose and plump pouty lips which always were so kissable. The pale and slim body, slightly visible abs and lower down-

"don't stare, it's creepy"
Felix said completely flushed out and shy.
"but you're so pretty I can't help it"
Hyunjin said and placed his lips over the omega's collarbone, trailing his kisses up to his jawline and cheeks until he reached his lips.
Felix was fighting the urge to let out a sound while Hyunjin's breath ghosted over his lips.
Felix made the first move first only giving a peck to test the waters. Hyunjin understood the gesture and then closed the gap between their faces.

Felix placed both of his hands over Hyunjin's shoulder while the alpha's hands were roaming underneath his cardigan. The kiss was slow and filled with love giving them both a tingly feeling which was never enough. Felix them raised his one hand to caress Hyunjin's hair, messing it in the process.
Hyunjin pulled back for a moment only to kiss him again but a bit rougher then this time, sliding his tongue and letting him explore Felix's hot cavern. Their tongues clashing and rubbing with each other's, savoring each moment of this pure ecstasy and pleasure.

With a few minutes of the intense makeout the couple parted their lips, a string of saliva connecting it and breaking eventually at a distance. After catching up their breath Hyunjin smooched Felix's lips once again and maybe one more time.
"we should have lunch now"
Felix's fruity tone was like music to Hyunjin's ears. He then nodded letting Felix get off his lap. As his feet touched the ground, Hyunjin picked Felix up in bridal style this time.
"heyyy didn't you have enough?I need to cook!"
The omega protested wiggling his body.
"cmon I'll carry you while you cook"
And the alpha's response was literally dumb as expected.

Hyunjin sighed in disappointment and slowly let Felix down.
"heyyy don't be sad now"
Felix tried to cheer him up.
"look here"
Felix cupped the other male's cheeks and made him face him.
"if you let me cook peacefully I promise I'll let you have me all for yourself tonight"
He used his deep and seductive voice which worked wonders against his sulky husband...just like now. Hyunjin then Pulled Felix by the waist, locking him in his grip.
"sure?"
He questioned and Felix nodded as he gulped.
"then you're free for now"
Hyunjin loosened his arms and went back to slump on the couch.
"aishh this man"
Felix smiled to himself and went to the kitchen to cook.

As he prepared the dishes slowly, his movements stopped when he remembered the little deal he made just now.
'I'm fucked'
He thought closing his eyes tightly.
"like actually fucked..."
Felix whispered and tried not to think much about how he was gonna lose his sleep tonight and ability to walk tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

heyaaaa I'm back!!!
this was unexpected but here it is, season 2 of 'Nothing like us' and i Hope you'll like it. and fyi the s2 is not gonna be from the manhwa, the plot is by myself. now see ya'll in the next chapter byeee<3