xv: forbidden fruit

Now that Cecilia got Evan's number, they were both texting each other like crazy. There were some moments where Evan would say something that is totally not Evan and she would question him. It made her feel giddy but she ended up leaving him on delivered for a bit.

They were on and off talking for a week and getting to know each other. Evan seemed to be a little less tense and Cecilia showed more of her true self, which was mixed with Evan.

Evan though, had said a few things to her.

"I'll admit, I fell for you when we started talking."

"You make me feel calm."

"There's just something about you, that I want to make mine."

"But....."

Hold up.

"I'm not ready for a relationship yet, so don't get too attached."

Wow. That made Cecilia feel weird.

She just started to tough it out.

"I know the deal already."

"Perfect."

It started to turn in a direction that Cecilia had gone down before. She knew this route all too well.

Until one day, he sent her his address.

"I bet you won't come. You seem like you can't do anything with your parents."

Her parents were on another trip.

"Oh, i'll be there. Just give me 30 minutes."

She slipped into a outfit that was slightly showy but not too much. It was not the best effort, but it was whatever. Cecilia knew this deal like clockwork, and he didn't seem to care on what she wore, which was different from the others.

Taking her keys to her car, she started her car and plugged in his address. She also started playing a playlist that made her feel like a bad bitch to hype her up. There was a bottle with a clear liquid, she drank a shot of it and started going.

All was going well up until she had to go on the highway. She started to sweat. Fuck.

Breathe, Cecilia. Breathe.

She managed to get on the highway and all seemed to go well. All until she ended up in the wrong lane and her gps started to flip out. Evan started texting her while she was driving, he was convinced that she was not on her way.

15 more minutes until she gets there, nope make it 5 more. Wrong lane, turned too soon, couldn't move. Time added on.

Finally, she was right there. At his house.

She texted him that she was there and waited at his front door.

He opened his door, had a small surprised look for a second and then just signaled her in quietly to come in.

She stepped in his house and dropped her keys and took off her shoes.

Evan had a white tee and some jeans on, his hair was down and this was a look that made him look even more hotter than before. Cecilia felt mesmerized by him.

He took her hand and he lead the way through his house. Past his kitchen and down a set of stairs, a little through his basement and to his room.

Evan shut the door and sat down at his desk where Cecilia slowly came towards him. She sat on his legs and started caressing his cheek and he rubbed her arm on his face, slightly smelling the scent of peppermint on her. She could smell his freshly sprayed cologne. Their lips touched for the first time.

He lead her gently and she suddenly felt her nerves take over. She tried to compose herself. It was slight at first.

They took things slow, and her body was sprawled out all for him. He turned off the lights and took off her shirt first. Then, he slipped off her shorts. He let Cecilia play with his shirt a little.

Evan started to kiss up her body. His lips were smooth and soft on her, it felt just right.

He was gentle with her, but she still wasn't calm.

She started to kiss him and soon was on top of him. Maybe this was what she needed to calm down.

But, she started to get flashbacks of a moment from her past. Where she was thrown on the bed by her ex and he was forcing her to fuck her.

This isn't the same, but she wants to keep on going.

Her body was starting to twitch, and everytime Evan touched her, she shivered and fidgeted.

She started gripping on whatever she could find, by now, their kisses were becoming more passionate at the same time.

Suddenly, Evan stopped her.

"You're not ready."

"What?"

"Don't do this to yourself."

Everything froze.

Cecilia stopped for a second and Evan got up. He grabbed her clothes and put on her shorts for her as well as her shirt. His hand rubbed against her cheek.

He lead her up the stairs and back to the front door. She looked at him and was about to head out before she felt him hold her. His head laid on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her waist. Cecilia slowly started to breathe uneasy and tears were starting to form.

"I'm sorry." She murmured, hoping that Evan would hear her say it.

That's when she put her shoes on and left the front door. By then, the tears had started to pour out as she opened her car door. Once she got in her car, a wave of depression hit her like a truck. She started to bawl.

She failed, she fucking failed a simple thing to do.

Cecilia drove home a mess, and the songs that once were loud and upbeat turned depressing and always talked about love.

For now, Cecilia felt like a fool. She just felt like she wasted her one chance to do something so simple.

But at the end of the day, Evan showed a side to him that Cecilia would've never expected.

He didn't take advantage of her at all. He let her take control, he was soft, he was caring, he was like another Evan.

Speaking of Evan.

"Let me know when you get home." He texted.