S2 P3

"Why do you want to move anyways, mother?" Travis knew the answer to this. But he just wanted to ask.

"You know dear.. I just.. I can't live here anymore. Too many memories." She hesitated at memories.

Travis could tell she wanted to say bad memories, but by now she couldn't tell right from wrong.

"I see. Oh, Sal?!" Travis lifted his head up from a box he was looking in and Sal too, perked up.

"Hmmmmh?" He tilted his head and looked at his boyfriend.

"Since it's the weekend, Ash texted and said she would come back and stay with us for tonight then leave tomorrow afternoon." Travis smiled and Sal nodded.

"So you're saying we have dinner plans?" Sal stretched out and walked over to his lover.

"Basically, yeah." Travis shrugged and continued to look in the box.

"You're getting rid of this?" Travis looked at his mother and showed her a picture of all of them and their dog.

She hesitated.. "Yeah.. I uhm.. Just put it back dear." She quickly looked away and walked into her bedroom.

Sal looked at him and shrugged. "Alright then.." Travis sighed and put the picture back in the box.

~~~

"Have a good dinner, Travis!!" His mother waved to him as she watched her son and his boyfriend get in their car.

"You too mom, have a good night too." He smiled and waved back.

They pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the restaurant Ashley picked.

~~~

"Hey guys!" Ash smiled and got out of the booth so they could squeeze in.

"Hey Ash." Sal nodded and she sat down after them.

Sal and Travis were in the middle, sitting next to Todd and Neil. Ash was on the end, and Larry was opposite of her on the other end. (For reference the seats are like a half circle)

"How much longer do you have of college?" Larry raised an eyebrow and Ash thought for a moment.

"Possibly uh.. Actually, I think this is my last year!" She smiled and he nodded.

Ash and Larry talked away, with some comments from Todd and Neil.

Sal had his hair in a messy bun. Travis liked it. Sal has been trying different hairstyles every now and then because everyone likes seeing what he comes up with.

Travis put his head on Sal's shoulder. "Y'know, our anniversary is coming up."

Sal gently squeezed his hand. "Yeah. What would you like to do?" Travis smiled.

"I want to.. I want to go to the lake. But at night. It's more calming that way." Sal nodded in agreement.

"We'll do that then." He smiled under his prosthetic.

Travis thought that including himself in conversations would help his icky feeling.

The same feeling he felt that morning. The same feeling he had when he saw someone watching him. The exact same feeling of being watched from a distance.

Someone was watching them. Someone Travis had no clue who the hell it was. But Travis didn't know if he wanted to find out who the hell it was or not.

But he had this feeling, he would find out soon enough. Too soon.