S2 P5

I locked eye contact with him. "How has my son been?" He grinned sheepishly.

"He knows I'm watching him. But he doesn't know shit yet." I leaned back against the chair and watched his every move.

"I see.. You'll be able to take action soon enough. We both don't like that Sal-whatever-his-name." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Not soon enough. I want to watch him beg for his life while I stand above him, showing him I'm superior."

He grinned and shook his head. "Just watch them for now. I want to ruin his life as much as you do. He put me in this fucking shit hole."

I crossed my arms and glared at the officer walking towards us.

"Times up. Get up Kenneth Phelps." He stood over him and he stood up.

"I'll see you next week. And this time, don't fucking get seen." They walked away and I stood up. Fucking fat bastard.

~~~

Sal stepped out of the shower and stared at himself in the mirror.

His hair wasn't as frizzy drenched and it looked like a darker blue.

It always felt weird showering to Sal. Because most of the time the water would end up in his mouth. Not to. Mention it either tasted like soap or just water. (Usually it tasted like soap)

Sal got dressed and put his hair up half and half. (Half in a ponytail then the rest is down)

He walked out of the bathroom and everyone else was awake.

Neil and Todd were making breakfast together, Ash and Larry were on the couch playing video games, and Travis was on his phone sitting at the table.

Sal walked over to his boyfriend and sat down next to him. He could tell he was texting someone.

"Morning love." Travis looked up from his phone and gave Sal a loving smile.

Sal smiled back. "Morning. Who's talking to you this early?" He raised an eyebrow.

Travis rolled his eyes. "Phillip. He was asking if Ash was back in town." He looked at Sal's confused look and shrugged.

Sal continued to watch Travis type away. Then Travis put his phone down and called for Ash.

"Hey, Ash?" He looked over to her on the couch and she turned her head around.

"Yeah?!" She tilted her head and gave a confused smile.

"Phillip was asking if you were back in town, I told him you're leaving soon!" Travis held his phone up and Ash blushed.

"Oh.. Yeah, I forgot that I promised him on a date when I next came back. Oops!" She laughed and turned back around.

Travis shook his head and turned his phone off. By now Todd and Neil were putting the food on plates.

"Ash, Larry, get in here and eat!" Neil shook his head because he felt like a dad feeding his kids.

About a minute later they both waddled into the kitchen and sat down with everyone else.

"Fucking cocksucker beat me." Ash grumbled and took a bite out of her toast.

"I'm not a cocksucker!" (Angel Under the Mask reference;)) Larry glared at Ash and grabbed his toast, getting ready to throw it at her.

"Throw that toast at me and I am running you over with my bike." Ash glared him down, daring him to throw it.

"All is fair when you call me a cocksucker!!!" Larry then threw the toast at her.

Ash quickly got up and started chasing after him. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING BEAT YOUR DICK IN!!"