S2 P6

Larry sat on the porch and waved to Ash as she drove out of the driveway. He had an ice pack to his face.

Sal shook his head and turned to Travis.

"So, anniversary date next weekend?" He grinned and ruffled Travis' hair.

Travis nodded. "Sure." He gave Sal a smile back.

~~~

He thought for a moment. Maybe a few.

"How the fuck... Fucking fat bastard.... Leaving all this shit on me.... Stupid fucking Phelps...." He huffed under his breath.

He had his face covered with his hands, scrunching his face together out of anger.

"Fucking christ!" He shouted at no one in particular, and slammed his fists on the desk.

"He plans to have me kill that bastard, but half the fucking time he's around at least someone!" He groaned and threw his head up.

"I need a bitch to fuck. And I need a smoke." He shook his head and slammed something down on the desk then walked out of the room.

~~~

Travis smiled and gave Sora a pat on the head.

Todd and Neil went out on a date to get away from Sal and Larry shouting at each other during a video game.

Sora rubbed her head on Travis' shoulder then plopped down on his lap.

Sal threw down his controller and cheered. "I win again! Fucking loser!!!" He grinned and Larry flipped him off.

"You only won because I- I uh let you!!" Larry grumbled and set down his controller too.

Sal chuckled. "Yeah okay. Remember when even Travis beat you?"

Larry leaned back and crossed his hands. "Man, shut the fuck up!" He shook his head and smiled, so that they didn't think he was actually mad.

Sal grinned and put his hand on Larry's shoulder. "I'm just better." Larry rolled his eyes and swatted Sal's hand off.

Sora raised her head then jumped off the couch. "Well, bye then!" Travis waved and Sora walked into their bedroom.

"Should we order some pizza?" Larry already had his phone out and looked at Sal and Travis.

"Sure." They both said in sync. Sal looked back at Travis and they both laughed.

Larry shook his head and ordered some pizza for all of them. Just like old high school times.

"Man, do you guys ever miss high school?" Larry put his phone down and stretched.

Sal shrugged. "Sometimes? Most the time it was shit, but.. Sometimes." Sal shrugged and Travis nodded.

"Most the time I made it shit for both of you." He smiled awkwardly and brushed a hand through his hair.

Larry slightly nodded, agreeing with him. "...But, you changed, and you let Sal in to help you." Larry grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I now understand why Ash wanted to murder you." Sal started getting up then Larry got up and ran out the house. Sal quickly got up and chased after him.

Travis shook his head and stood up. They're going to be at that for quite a while.

Travis walked into the bedroom and called for Sora.

"Sora, you hungry?" He waited and she walked over to him, wagging her tail.

He smiled and they walked into the kitchen together.