S2 P16

"Fucking idiots." He grins and opens the not locked, backdoor.

No one is home, except for Sal. His target.

He had a knife around his belt loop, waiting to be used. The hardest part, was not being heard going up the stairs.

He creeps up the stairs, hunched over looking like he was going to steal Christmas.

He mentally cringes when he makes a pretty decently loud creak.

He stood still on that step for what seems like forever, but when no one openes the basement door he moves again.

It took at least 10 minutes to go up the stairs as silently as he could. He mentally curses at the basement stairs.

He openes the door with a creak, and looks around. No one was in the livingroom, but the tv was on.

Sal Fisher, is typing away on his computer at the kitchen table.

He silently walks up to him, and pulls out his knife. But not everything goes smoothly like in the movies.

What he didn't know, was where the dog was. She is behind him, and she starts barking.

It sounds vicious, because most dogs try to sound rough and vicious but that's to just try and intimidate their predator.

Sal quickly turns around and they stare eye to eye. For only a second.

He leaps into action and tries to take a swing at Sal. To his surprise, Sal dodges. But barely.

"Who the hell-" Sal got cut off by a quick swipe at the chest. Which successfully cut him.

Sal coveres the wound and jumpes at the intruder. He may be short but he could fight pretty well for his height.

After a bit of fighting, Sal of course startes losing. "Get the fuck out of here!" Sal continues to try and fight, but he is pinned to the ground.

"I'm just doing what I was paid to do. So shut up, it will all be over soon." He grins and stabs Sal in the abdomen.

His grin grew as he watches Sal curl up and cough up blood.

"I would love to stab you multiple times, you see, but I want you to fucking suffer. Curl up and die, like the fucking freak you are." He kicks Sal harshly.

"Can't wait to see you on the news." He laughs, and the dog backs away as he reels his foot back to kick it.

She runs into a corner and cowers against it.

He rolls his eyes and goes back out through the way he came in. They were stupid, and had no cameras.

Fucking imbeciles.

~~~

Larry was let off early because there was two other people working that day so he just decided to leave.

Of course, he lost out on some money but it was a Friday, why wouldn't he want to go home early?

But the thing Larry didn't know, is that he would soon regret going home so early.