S2 P8

Please come see him.

Travis glanced at his phone and glared at the text message.

She's been bugging him all week, even though he told her to drop it.

It was angering. He didn't know why Kenneth wanted to see him, but he just did.

Thinking about what his father wanted worried Travis, and made him uncomfortable.

Speaking of, it was uncomfortably quiet. Travis got up and walked out of the bedroom.

Gizmo was asleep on the couch, and Sora was next to him. But that was normal.

Travis went upstairs and Todd and Neil weren't there. He wandered around the whole house. Sal was not there. Todd was not there. Neil was not there. Larry was not there.

"What the hell?" Travis continued to look around.

By the time Travis came back to the living room, Sora and Gizmo were gone.

Travis' heart started pounding. He felt like having an anxiety attack. Tears filled his eyes.

"Where the hell is everyone?!" Tears fell down his face and he closed his eyes tight.

When he opened them, he was face to face with him.

"What did you do?!?" Travis shouted at him.

He grinned. "What did I do? You did this to yourself. If you would've just listened, none of this would have happened. I kept you SAFE." He stared up at Travis.

Travis shook his head in denial. "No.. You did something!!" Tears fell down his face and his heart was pounding outside of his chest.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. Either way, you're too late. They're gone. You fucked up on your own. I didn't do shit." He smiled widely. He clasped his hands together and continued to stare at Travis.

"I hate you. You ruined my fucking life!!" Travis continued to shout at him.

He reached out and started strangling Travis. They locked eyes. His father.

~~~

Travis jolted awake. His whole body felt sticky and sweaty and his heart was beating so loud he thought Sal could hear it.

Travis covered his face with his hands and started crying. He didn't plan on waking up his lover, but he did.

"Hey.. Hey, what's wrong?" Sal sat up and gently grabbed Travis' wrists to pull down his hands.

Travis shook his head. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I woke you.. It's just a nightmare.." Travis couldn't breathe.

"Hey, look at me, you're going to have a panic attack." Sal gently used his hand to tilt his head. Travis locked eyes with Sal.

"You're okay. You're safe. It was just a dream. I'm here Travis. What was it about?" Sal moved his hand from Travis' face and gently held onto his hands.

"I uhm.." Travis closed his eyes and they started tearing up when he opened them again. "... So.." Travis started explaining the dream as well as he could.

Sal listened to him the whole time. He never left eye contact with Travis. Sal knew when Travis was done talking because he looked down.

"I see.. I'm sorry Travis. You've been pretty off lately too. Come here." Sal moved to lean against the bed frame/wall.

Travis slightly smiled and got comfortable next to Sal. He had to scrunch farther down the bed to be next to Sal's level.

Travis gently layed his head down on Sal's shoulder. "We can stay up for a bit if you want." Sal rested his head on top of Travis'.