S2 P9

Travis struggled to keep his eyes open, and he was drinking coffee.

Him and Sal stayed up for another hour together because neither of them could get back to sleep.

Travis didn't hear Sal walk up to him because he was so damn tired.

Sal grinned and wrapped his arms around Travis from behind him. Sal gently rested his head on Travis' shoulder.

"Tired?" Sal asked, and got closer to Travis to annoy him.

Travis mumbled something Sal couldn't hear then spoke. "Yeah. We stayed up way too late. Stupid fucking nightmare."

Sal watched his lover drink his coffee with his eyes half closed. It doesn't take much to make Travis tired, and Sal knows that. (👀)

Larry walked out and gave them a look. "Listen lovebirds, it's only 7 am, we all have work, so stop being weird."

Sal looked at Larry and he pointed all around them. "You're just jealous you can't do this with Ash." Sal grinned and Larry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah shut up you little shit." Larry smiled and ruffled Sal's hair.

"Hey! It took me a long time to get those hairs where I wanted them to go!!" Sal groaned and moved away from Travis to fix his hair.

Sal didn't know though, that he totally groaned in Travis' ear. Travis shook his head, and felt way more awake.

"I hate yoh Larrh!" Sal's words were messed up because he had a hair tye in his mouth.

Larry laughed. "You don't, but nice try." He smiled and waved to Todd and Neil when they came down the stairs.

Neil walked next to Travis to get his own cup of coffee. He glanced at Travis.

"You're blushing. What happened?" Neil elbowed Travis and grinned.

Travis rolled his eyes. "A stupid someone groaned in my ear. On accident." He looked at Sal and Neil laughed.

~~~

"Opening my fucking ass!!" He slammed his fists down on the table and Kenneth scoffed.

"Just be fucking patient! I didn't hire you to just fucking complain and complain and complain!!"

He rolled his eyes. "You told me to be patient weeks ago. They're always all over each other. Fucking disgusting. Not to mention, another one is moving in soon." He crossed his arms and glared at Kenneth.

He glared right back. "Fucking Christ. We need to get this done. And fast." Kenneth rubbed his temples. Which didn't work very well, due to the cuffs.

"You mean I need to get this done. All you can do is sit here and try to look pretty." He grinned at his own joke.

Kenneth laughed. "I'm not the one who willingly wanted to fucking go to jail for basically all my life. I'll be lucky if I can get out of here at 95."

He nodded. "Yeah. Shit sucks doesn't it? Losing your life like that at 50." He trailed off then finished what he was going to say. "..I'll figure it out. You better figure out how to get me that 200k." He smiled and stood up, before the stupid officer said shit about time being up.

Kenneth nodded, and he walked out of the door and left the prison.

Travis will truly regret messing with him.