S2 P17

T:Please check on Sal.
T:Something isn't right.
T:Larry?
T:I thought you took off early
T:Larry?

Larry glances at his phone. "What?"

He unlocks the door and the smell of blood hits him in the face. "What?!"

He could hear Sora whining. "Sal?!"

Then Larry saw it. Him. Sal was on the kitchen floor, bleeding out.

"Holy shit!! Sal!!" Larry ran over to his brother and put his hand over the wound.

"Hey, Lar... It's not good, is it?..." Sal said, choking on blood.

"Hey, stay with me brother. I'm right here Sal."

Larry pulls his phone out and calls 911.

"911 what's you-"

"My brother has been stabbed! We need an ambulance right now! Our address is...."

"Alright sir. An ambulance is on the way, along with the police, is he still breathing?"

"Yes!.. He's breathing, and conscious."

Tears fall down Larry's face. He gives Sal a worried look.

"Try and keep him conscious."

Larry spoke with Sal the whole time until the paramedics came. By the time they got there Travis was back.

"Oh my god.." Tears swell his eyes as he watches Sal get carried out of the house on a stretcher.

Larry runs over to the paramedics. "Travis, you go with him. I'll drive there." They were both crying.

Travis nods and runs over to the ambulance and gets in. "I'll see you there."

~~~

"Ash, you need to get here. Sal got stabbed."

~~~

Travis paces around the waiting room for over an hour.

"Trav, all you're doing is making us more paranoid than we need to be." Neil glances up at Travis and he stops pacing.

"Sorry. It's my fault this happened..." Travis covers his face with his hands and sits down.

"No it's not. Just because your father dragged you into that shitty prison and told you something was going to happen doesn't mean it's your fault. You didn't know." Ash gives Travis a small smile.

"But-"

"Family of Sal Fisher?"

Travis, Lisa, Larry, and Henry stand up quickly.

"Can I talk to you?" He points a pen at Henry, since he can tell he's Sal's dad.

"Yeah, uhm, sure.."

After a few minutes Henry walks back over to everyone.

"He's alive. He lost so much blood he could've died, but he's alive. We will be able to visit him tomorrow."

Travis finally cracked. He let the tears fall, and before anyone knew it he was on the ground.

"Shit- Hey- Travis it's okay." Larry quickly got up then kneeled next to Travis.

Larry gently wrapped his arms around Travis. "We'll see him tomorrow."

Travis shook his head. "I- I'm staying here." He felt pathetic for crying in front of everyone but the tears wouldn't stop.

"I'll stay with you, then." Larry smiled softly. He glances at everyone else and they nod.

"We'll be back in the morning, I'll bring breakfast for everyone before I come here." Ash smiles, and stands up.

"Thanks Ash." Larry returned her smile.