S2 P4

Travis didn't want to ruin the fun everyone was having all night, but he was freaked out still.

He didn't feel that feeling anymore, but the fact he felt it was still what scared him. Twice.

He decided he would think about that later. Right now he has friends all around him.

"...So you're finally going to move in after this spring?" Neil looked at Ash and she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, that's the plan! Have you got a girlfriend yet, Larry?" She grinned and lifted an eyebrow.

"Fuck no! Haven't found the perfect one yet, I guess." He shrugged and leaned back against the couch.

Sal shook his head. "More like you've fucked all of them and they all know and don't want to date your ass.."

Larry glared at Sal and threw his water bottle at him. "Rude, you fucking hippo!" Sal grabbed the water bottle and threw it back.

Everyone burst out laughing when it hit Larry in the head. "I'm going to beat the shit outta you!" Larry got up and threw the water bottle, again.

It kept going back and forth until Sal decided to start smacking Larry with a pillow. Then Larry did the same thing.

While everyone was distracted, Neil looked at Travis. "Alright what's up, you've been acting off since we got to the restaurant." Neil lifted an eyebrow.

Travis knew Neil wasn't stupid, so he didn't lie. He told Neil the feeling he felt at the restaurant.

"..So, you think someone's spying on us?" Neil stared at Travis with concern. Being older, Neil felt like he needed to comfort his friend.

Travis shrugged. "Thing is, I don't fucking know. Maybe it was just some random person staring at me and Sal.. Or.."

Neil caught on. "Or, it was the same person that was watching you this morning." Travis nodded.

Neil sighed. "When was the last time your mom went to see your father?"

Travis thought for a moment. "Oh, right! She went and saw him a few weeks ago. Pretty sure he's not smart enough to break out though."

Neil nodded. "Yeah.. Probably right. Maybe it's someone that has a crush on you?"

Travis quickly disagreed with that. They would of kept talking, but they didn't realize everyone was trying to get their attention.

"The hell are you two talking about?" Larry raised an eyebrow and Neil looked at Travis.

"Uhh, stuff?" Neil shrugged.

Larry dropped it and hit Sal on the side of the head with the pillow.

Though, the feeling was odd to Sal. Since it hit the side where half his cheek was missing. "Okay that felt weird!"

Larry laughed. "Oh yeah. Sorry." Sal shook his head.

Ash smiled then looked at the time. "Hey guys, I think I'm gonna call it a night. Larry can I bunk in your room?" She looked at Larry and he nodded.

"Yeah sure. I'm probably going to shower." He stretched and dropped the pillow.

Neil and Todd were getting up by now too. They said goodnight to everyone then went upstairs.

Sora jumped up on the couch and got comfortable. A bit later Gizmo joined her.

Travis got up off the couch and Sal waited for him. They walked into their room together and Travis plopped down on the bed.

"Have fun today?" Travis looked at Sal and he nodded while he continued to take his hair out of the bun.

Sal's hair got longer since high school. It was at least an inch longer. He doesn't dare trim his hair unless absolutely needed.

Sal also put his prosthetic down on the nightstand. Along with the cup they had his glass eye in it.

By now both of them were half naked and Travis was under the covers.

"Move over stupid, I have to get in the bed too!" Sal grinned and Travis giggled.

"Fuck off! This is my bed tonight." Travis stretched out all over the bed.

"I'm going to lay on you then." Sal pushed back the covers and Travis glared him down.

"Do it then." He smiled and Sal did just so. Their bodies were intertwined together but not enough to where either were uncomfortable.