7

July 15th, 2005
3:03 AM
—————————

Creeeeaakkk......

The sound of your front door opening jolted you awake. Sitting up in bed, you clutched your sheets to yourself. Maybe you forgot to lock it last night? And the wind just pushed it open? Your house is old anyways. It could have just opened by accident.

Tiredly sitting up, you shuffle over to the front door. It is indeed wide open. Shuddering, you pull it closed and lock it. All that cold air was coming in! So annoying. Turning around, you head back to bed. Mmmm... nice and comfy... and warm. Snuggling in, you shut your eyes once again.

Creeaaaakkk.....

Your eyes shoot open. Seriously? You just fucking locked it too.

Standing up again, you shuffle over to your front door. You close and lock it again. So weird. Maybe you'll have a contractor come fix the lock?

You scratch the back of your head and yawn. Turning around, you're met with a red, plush sweater.

Mm..Its very soft. Wait.

Looking up slowly, you see the figure that has intruded into your home. Backing up, you take in the full scale of his form. Incredibly tall, fat, and he's got some weird devil mask on. And he's smiling.

Devil... mask. Devil.......

Oh. It's the killer.

Now you're very awake. Panicking, you shuffle backwards, running straight into your couch. The devil moves closer.

The Red Devil Killer! He's in your house! You're going to fucking die and he's going to eat you!!!!

Sweating, your feet are planted in fear. You can't move as he gets even closer, looming over you. You can feel his hot breath on your face, and he reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. Thoroughly freaked out now, you switch into fight mode.

As he's distracted with your hair, you do the easiest thing you can do to get him off you. Raising your knee up, you kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He keels over, and groans in pain.

This is your chance!

Spinning on your heel, you book it out the front door. Scared and barefoot, you fully intend to go to the police station.

You check to see if he's behind you. He isn't. Good, maybe you can-

You fall. Face first on the concrete, it scratches your face and knees. It hurts like hell, and your nose is bleeding now.

"Ughh... gotta... go to the police...." You go to stand up, and the Devil grabs you. He lifts you up, his arm around your waist and his hand covering your mouth.

You're not going to die tonight!!!

Squirming, you kick and punch, trying to get him to let you go. Noticing that every time you squirm he grips harder, you take this opportunity to bite down on his hand. Hard.

He lets you go, cradling his hand in pain. And you keep running, each little pebble on the ground sinking into your feet. But you don't care- you want to live!

Bob is pissed. You're a fighter, all right. He wasn't intending to kill you, just scare you a bit. And he decides that he's done for the night after he inspects the bite mark on his hand. It's bleeding. God damnit. Whatever, it seemed you were throughly scared.

He slinks off, fully intending to kill some other poor soul.

————

You burst into the police station, looking like a complete mess. Jack and John - the two working police officers - look at you in surprise.