19

October 10th, 2005
——————————

It's a rather rainy day, and Bob is hanging out with you at home. 

"Yes Kira, I'm fine." You say, phone up to your ear. "Everything has been fine since you left. Bob has been taking care of me."

Bob watches as you put the last piece of the puzzle together.

"Yes, yeah. Okay." You glance at him, and point to the puzzle silently with a smile on your face. He grins, watching your excitement. He wants you off the phone now so he can kiss you.

You look away from him, shifting the phone to your other ear. "Okay well, I'm gonna let you go. Let me know what happens with Matt's parents. Love you." And at that, you click the phone shut, sighing. You look over to Bob. "I'm glad Kira called. She's been keeping me up to date on the Matt situation." You sigh.  "I feel bad for Matt's parents. They were always so nice to me."

Unlike their son.

Not wanting to hear about that jerk anymore, Bob snakes his arm around your waist. You get the hint, and move over, sitting on his lap, straddling him. You lean into his touch, sighing in content.

Bob turns his head to yours and nibbles your ear gently, his stubble tickling your neck. You giggle, running your free hand through his hair.

"You taste so good, sunshine." Bob says quietly.

That makes you blush pretty heavily, so you simply bury your head in his shirt. Bob laughs, grabbing your ass with his hands.

He goes to kiss you again, but is interrupted by his phone vibrating in his pocket. Groaning, he reaches over, flipping it open. "Hello?"

You watch as his face falls. You scrunch your eyebrows in concern, watching as Bob quickly closes his phone.

"What? You ask, looking at him.

He looks at you, slightly upset. "The police put a search warrant on my restaurant."

"Huh? Why?"

"I don't know. They're out to get me, (Y/N)." Bob says, gently lifting you off his lap. He stands, grabbing his jacket and slipping it on.

You sit on the couch, dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

He groans, frustrated. "They think I'm that fuckin' murderer."

You stand up as well. "Wait? What??? Since when??" You ask, slipping your jacket on as well. Bob doesn't answer you, simply opening the door and walking out. You follow him. "Bob! Why would they think that?" You call after him, running to catch up.

It's rainy, and you almost slip on the wet concrete. Bob is still walking, a scowl on his face.

You grab at his sleeve. "Can you answer me please?"

He turns to you, gesturing angrily. You've never seen him mad before. "I don't have an answer for you, (Y/N)! I don't know!!!"

You slink back a little bit, surprised by his outburst. He's probably just frustrated. "Okay? Well, they won't find anything." You say, placing your arm on his bicep. "They won't. Because you're not guilty."

Jesus fucking Christ.

He's fucked. Bob turns away from you, continuing the walk over to Boys and Grills. You stand there, surprised. Soon enough, you decide to keep following him. Maybe you can be his ally.