14

September 25th, 2005
————————————

3:03AM
—————
As Bob gently closes the door to your bedroom, he's glad you can't see his face. Because he's most likely scowling in rage at the moment. He quietly walks down the hallway, down to your office on the left.

He opens the door, turns into the room, and sits down at your clunky computer. He's not too great with technology, but he can navigate a basic computer interface. He boots it up, noticing that it's password locked.

Frustrated, he quickly glances around your desk for any clues. A to-do list, some positive affirmations.... aha!

He quickly picks up the yellow post it note that reads, "(Y/N) remember: computer password is 12424"

Oh. How very predictable of you.

He quickly punches in the numbers, being greeted by a green field desktop background. He navigates the mouse over to the email icon, clicking on it. Now he just has to find Matt's email address. Yay.......

He begins the arduous task of scrolling down your inbox, checking each and every email for even a small indication of one that might be Matt's.

Scrolling ....

And scrolling.........

After what seems like forever, he finally finds an email to you that's dated early 2004. It looks like the person that sent it goes by, "Matthewkingsman1979"

Bingo.

He clicks on the email address, opting to start a new draft. He smiles viscously as he titles the email: "I want to make up."

He begins to type.

Matt, I want to patch things up with you. Please. Meet me at the attached location, October 1st, at 6 pm sharp. I want to fix things.

Yours truly,

(Y/N).

Seems legit enough. Bob quickly hits send and leans back in the chair, stretching a bit. Hopefully the idiot takes the bait.

————

10:30 AM
—————-

You wake up to the soft snoring of another individual. Cracking open your eyes and looking to the left, you notice who it is.

It's Bob. And he's sleeping right next to you.

Oh okay.

.....

Your face instantly turns red and you quickly scramble out of bed. What the fuck? When did he get in here??? Is he sleeping with you because the couch is uncomfortable?

That has to be the reason. There's no other reason for why he would. You take a peek at him again. He looks incredibly peaceful - dead asleep like that. You decide not to disturb him and head to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

You quickly finish up, and walk back to your room. Bob is up now, and he's sitting up on the edge of your bed. He lazily peers up to you, that all-knowing grin still plastered on his face.

"Goodmornin' sunshine."

You blink. "Good morning Bob. Is there a reason why I woke up next to you this morning?" You're not mad, just curious.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Couch isn't that comfortable. Plus, I like sleepin' next to you. It's nice." He blatantly states, keeping eye contact with you.

You look away, face red. "Oh. Okay. Umm... okay. Cool." You look back at him. "Well I don't mind. Although a warning next time would be nice."

He winks at you and stands up. "Gotcha." He promptly leaves the room, leaving you a blushing mess.