1

Siting, eyes wondering around the outside of the boring class period. It was the last one that Kawashiri Ren had to suffer through. He couldn't bare being in this hell hole any longer. The class only just started. It wouldn't go by so fast. The teacher entered the room, not looking any happier than the class itself. The teacher was sick and tired of the annoying kids he had to deal with all day, so he wouldn't put up with any of their bull today. The class didn't want any bull to spread, so they should keep their mouths shut.

The class scattered to their seats when they saw the teacher step over the step to get to their desk. They silenced as they heard the teacher aligned the papers together and clear their throat. "Today, we are having a new student. Please be respectful to them and their introduction." The teacher said plainly. The class sat there quietly and patiently, waiting for the new student. Ren was also, somewhat interested in meeting the new student. He was getting a bit tired of seeing the same people literally everyday.

"Come on." The teacher signaled. The door slide open, greeting a pink haired male, steadily walking inside and up the small step, standing in the center. "Hello... My name is Kawanishi Takumi. It's nice to meet you all." He said with a slight bow at the end, looking shy at the beginning. The class stared at him, making him panic a bit and wait for the teacher to assign his seat. "Well then, please have a seat next to Junki." He told Takumi. Ren looked at him, turning it into an akward stare. Everyone looked away, Takumi noticing that Ren was the only one left looking at him.

Takumi gave him an uncomfortable look. "Junki, please raise your hand." Junki obeyed and waved it to get Takumi's eyes off Ren. Ren looked away when he witnessed Takumi startled look. He moved his site back to the outside window. 'Crap! Great job, Kawashiri!' He scolded himself mentally. Takumi followed the raised hand to his seat, siting next to a blackish-brownish colored haired being. Junki looked at him and smiled. Takumi gifted him with an awkward smile back. Takumi glanced at Ren, who was looking out the window.

"Lets begin class then." The teacher said. Everybody had their notebooks out, except for Shion and Syoya, who were talking quietly the whole time. The teacher shot them a sharp glance, making them jolt in terror. They quickly got their notebooks out and a pencil. Takumi looked at everyone and noticed that he was the only one with no pencil. He stared down at the black notebook and thought about what to do. The teacher was in the middle of talking and he was to shy to ask anyone else. He took his hands and brushed them over top of each other in nervousness.

Suddenly, Takumi felt a tap on his shoulder, making him flinch and turn around in a flash. It was a brown haired, tall, built, older looking guy, holding a pencil to his face. "Here." He said with a smile. Takumi took it and nodded him a thanks. He turned around and began taking notes. Ren had witnesses all of this happen. He stared at it. At Takumi. Somehow, he felt a little mad that that wasn't him, letting Takumi borrow the pencil, not him, giving him a nice, warming smile. Instead, he delivered him a startling, uncomfortable stare.

"Kawashiri..." The teacher started, obviously very angry and irritated at him. The piece of chalk in his hands, now broken from pressure from anger. "I'm up here, not at Takumi." The teacher called him out. Ren looked up immediately, sensing all the gazes from the class. His face was a deep red form the sudden call. Takumi looked at him, a little disturbed. When the teacher regained all the attention back from the class, Ren gripped his hair in embarrassment and in anger. 'Why can't I focus with him in here!?' He asked himself mentally.

He has made very terrible first impressions on the new student, and he wasn't proud. He rubbed his hair white, pale hair everywhere, creating a mess of it. He sighed in annoyance and looked at the board, finally deciding to pay more attention. But why was it so hard to focus? Why did Takumi look good in his eyes? Why was Ren's eye so attached to him? His pretty eyes? His beautiful, clear skin? His soft fluffy looking hair? Just why? Why? Did Ren see Takumi in such a distinctive way?

"KAWASHIRI!" The teacher blurted out, absolutely pissed. "See me after class.." The teacher gritted his teeth. All Ren had been doing was looking up. He bet that the problem was that he hadn't been writing anything down. Ren groaned and smacked his head on the desk, leaving a small sting that eventually disappeared. Small chuckles and giggles left the classes mouths. Takumi was the only one that didn't chuckle nor giggle that much. He bit his lip at the embarrassment Ren was receiving. He looked down at his notes and sighed.

The teacher resumed class and Ren tried to avoid any more trouble till then. The bell rang and that was the signal for all the students to leave the building, unless there was an extracurricular activity you had, or, like Ren, have to stay and get a lecture from the teacher about your behavior. Everyone packed their things and made their way to the door to leave. Ren, doing the same, only staying in the class room. The teacher erased the board and sighed, turning around to the white pale haired student.

The teacher looked disappointed with a sorrowful look. "What's going on? I've never had to get on you like that.." The teacher said, taking a couple of steps towards Ren. Ren looked down to the ground, ashamed of himself. "I-I don't really know.." He replied. The teacher heard a light sniffle from the younger's nose. He places his hand on his shoulder, rubbing it slightly. "Something's bothering you." He told him. "Takumi is bothering you." Ren looked up surprised but not at the same time. The teacher had probably already realized from his awkward stare.

Ren nodded, closing his eyes in disappointment. The teacher looked at him. "I know you didn't mean the chaos you caused today in class." Ren nodded yet again, not knowing what else to do. "You're one of my star students. I can't stay mad at you." The teacher slightly smiled at him. "You're dismissed." The teacher told him, releasing Ren from the classroom. When he left, he was greeted with a black haired boy. "Took you long enough." He said to him, getting up from the wall and standing on his feet.

Ren rolled his eyes at Mame and continued to walk from the classroom. "What was that last period about?" Mame asked with curiosity and a hint of worry. Ren looked down, not really wanting to talk about it. Ren sighed. "You know the new student, Takumi? It's him." He explained. "I don't know why, but, my eyes are just so attached to him." He vented to Mame, who listened very carefully to his friend's problem. Mame looked down, curious. "It sounds like what i'm thinking, but to be sure, we should ask Sho."

Mame requested. Ren looked at him and nodded in agreement.