6

Drenched in sweat from working hard, Ren and Takumi had finished the first choreography in 2 hours, leaving it to be 6:00. They both panted after every dance they recited. Ren looked at Takumi and smiled. "You're a fast learner." Ren said mustering all the air he could to say that. Takumi smiled at him. Ren walked over to his bag and brought out two towels for the both of them. He tossed one to Takumi as he wiped himself of all the sweat. "I wish we could get through one more but, it would be late if we did." Ren said as his smile faded a bit.

Takumi shook his head with a smile. "No, no. It's fine. We can always do it another day." Ren thought about it if he could be with Takumi at the end of everyday. It would be a better way to get closer to him. Maybe even... "Yea, that sounds great." Ren said with a smile. They wiped off the sweat so it wouldn't bother them in the cold and grabbed their stuff before heading out. "Should I walk you home again?" Ren asked. Takumi looked down with a small blush and nodded. Ren started walking as Takumi follow beside him. "You remember where my house is that fast?" Takumi asked surprised.

Ren gave him a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his head. "Oh well.. We don't live very far from each other." He told him. Takumi nodded. "Can we go over some other songs you guys did?" Takumi asked a bit shyly. "Of course. With a voice like yours, it would sound so much better." Ren exclaimed, raising his hands in the air. Takumi chuckled lightly at it. "Oh, do you maybe wanna..." Takumi started but then trailed off. Ren looked at him confused. "Wanna?" Ren copied him. "Hmm... Never mind, it's too late." Takumi said hanging his head low.

Ren stopped in his tracks, making Takumi stop as well. Ren moved to Takumi and looked him in the eye as he hung his head low. He tilted his head as he saw Takumi's face become red. "Are you sick?" He asked, moving to put his hand on his forehead. Takumi looked away from Ren and gently pushed his hand away. "N-no. I-I was gonna say..." He voice went off track again. Ren pouted. "Gonna say what?" Takumi pushed past him gently and kept walking. "If you wanted to study together..." He mumbled quietly.

"I'd love too!" Ren said. "But I think we should postpone it since we're all icky and sticky." Takumi looked back at him eyes wide in surprise. "Y-you heard that?" Takumi shouted, getting all the attention of people on the street. He looked around and blushed, walking again. Ren caught up to him and looked at him. "Like I said, i'd love too, but maybe we should do it another time because-" Ren was cut off by Takumi. "Then you can take a shower and head over to my house." Takumi recommended. "We don't even have school tomorrow anyways."

"Yea, but we have rapping practice tomorrow at 3:00." Ren said. Takumi looked at him and lowered his eyelids. "Are you serious?" Takumi asked. "I wanna sleep in okay?" Ren pouted. Takumi started to walk faster. "Than I guess we can just study apart." Takumi mumbled, speeding away from Ren and walking to his house's walkway. "Takumi!" Ren called out trying to catch up to him. All Takumi did was run into his house. Ren stopped infront of his house and bit his lip. 'Damn it! Great job Kawashiri.' Ren scolded himself.

He felt his phone buzz in his bag. On his way home, he read it. It was from Sho. 'Up for some karaoke?' It read. Ren wasn't in the mood to do anything but think about what he did to Takumi. 'Not now Sho...' Ren texted back and walked home sorrowfully. He saw his house and went in, making a large sigh. He went to go take his shower and lay in his bed. He saw another notification from Sho. 'What's the matter?' He said. Ren turned in his bed and texted back. 'Don't wanna talk about it..' He really expressed his emotion through his phone. 'I take it you don't wanna call either?' Sho texted back.

'You read my mind. But i'm just gonna hop off now. Really don't feel like talking...' Ren texted back before setting his phone down. He turned to face the ceiling and sighed. He felt terrible for making Takumi feel bad. All he wanted to do is hang out with him and Ren wanted the same, yet he pushed that chance off a cliff. He decided that he would shoot Takumi a text. 'Hey...' He sent. He saw that Takumi was online and saw that he had opened it, but not responded. Ren bit his lip. 'I'm sorry about what I said. We can still hang out.' Ren said, trying to make it up to him.

'Takumi~ I really didn't mean it.. If your still up, I can still come over.' Ren texted. He sighed when it only came up as read. With that, he got dressed and started for Takumi's house.