11

Ren couldn't sleep well last night due to the planned event he had the next day. He had stayed up till 12:00, planning to sleep at 10:10 at least. Ren got up and went straight to his phone, it only being 11:54. He went to his contacts and texted Takumi. 'Hey. What time should we meet up?' He asked through the phone. Immediately, Takumi texted back. 'You don't have lessons today, do you? I was thinking maybe about 2:45 or 2:55. Whatever time works for you really.' Ren was quick to text back. '2:45 sounds good.'

Having set the time, Ren thought it was a bit early to be awake now. 'Okay. Meet you there.' Takumi texted him. Ren smiled at his phone. Today was the day that he got Akemi off of Takumi, even if they have been together for less than a day. Ren was good then over the weekend, as long as they hung out, but, the real problem was school. Akemi said she would be transferring to their school so she will be truly irritating if he doesn't do something about it. It will be hard because she can come at anytime like lunch.

The only thing that might get between Akemi and Takumi are their schedule's. He had to hope that they wouldn't get the same classes. Then again, she might not even sit next to Takumi. Perhaps she'll sit behind Ren and bug him since it was pretty clear she didn't lke him from the side-eye. Thinking about it made Ren grow a tick mark on his temple. He had to calm himself before going on the little date they had. The first date was kind of a mess due to the whole shower thing and girls and girlfriends. Ren was still a little frustrated about that.

Ren decided that he would fancy up just a little extra for the 'date'. He went through what to wear and everything. Since he could design his clothes, he thought he would wear something he had designed. He wore a smiley hat face and some high waters with a tucked in shirt with a black jacket over it. He thought it could be a better outfit but he thought this would do since it had been about an hour to get ready. It was now about 1:00 and he thought he could have some free time. So he decided to call one of his friends.

His phone rang as he called his friend Ruki. After a couple of rings, he would hear a 'Hello' from the other side. "Ruki! Hey. I don't know if Sho informed you or-" Ren started only to be cut off by another voice. "Don't worry, I told him." Ren heard a voice that wasn't Ruki's, much more like Sho's. Ren double checked the contact name and saw it was Ruki he was calling. "Sho?" He questioned. "Uh, yea. He's just talking before me." Ruki told him. Ren giggled at it, but at the same time was questioning what Sho was doing at his house. "Hey Ruki, what is Sho doing over your house? I thought he was only cooking with you?" Ren said smugly with a smirk at the other side of the phone.

"Don't you dare get any ideas. It was late so I offered him to stay over." Ruki retorted. "That's right! Ren, you're so naughty." He heard Sho say from the other side of the phone. Ren laughed at both of their reactions. "What type of cooking takes that long? Can't he just drive his way home?" Ren asked. "Well, if someone wasn't so worried about me driving at night, he wouldn't have suspicions like that." Sho blurted, specifically talking about Ruki. "Oh, am I not suppose to worry for my friend now?" Ruki said back. "And I'm not the best at cooking." Ruki also added.

"Well obviously." Ren said. "Ren, don't you have like a date to get too?" Sho sent in. "Well, I still have a little under an hour to get there, so I decided i'd call Ruki, well, you two. Unless i'm interrupting something." Ren said with a smug tone. Ren could already sense Ruki's red face. "Nothing happened! For the last time." He heard Sho. "I had no idea Ren could even have a mind like that." Ruki said. Ren just knew Ruki was embarrassed at his comments and was covering his face while Sho was a little embarrassed to be assumed of doing that with Ruki.

"Anyways, I need your help with something tomorrow." Ren said, sounding a little more serious. "With?" Ruki asked, him and Sho quite curious. "Akemi, Takumi's ex, is transferring to our school, so it'll be hard getting her away from Takumi this time." Ren explained. He could tell Sho and Ruki were willing to help, older to older. Sho was in all his classes and he sat next to Takumi in like all of them, so it wouldn't be hard. "What are we suppose to do?" Ruki asked through the phone. "Get in her way of getting to Takumi. Hang out with him a lot basically."

Sho and Ruki made 'Oh's of realizations. "So become close with him?" Sho wanted to be reassured he knew what he and the members had to do since he was most likely going to be passing the message. "Exactly. But not as close as you and Ruki were last night." Ren teased. He knew they were both tempted to raise their voices at him. "We did not do anything together last night other than cook. Don't go assuming things Kawashiri." He heard Sho's voice go a little dark. He imagined Ruki being to embarrssed to even reply. "Ren, just why do you think this?" Was all he said.

"We all know how close you guys are. If this gets out to the members, they'll tease you more than me so you better be nice to me." Ren said evilly. Sho clicked his tounge. "Okay. Now go with Takumi or i'll tell him how you really feel." Sho said smugly. Ren gasped at the thought. "You're lucky I have to go or i'd tell the members right now." Ren growled, hearing a small chuckle from the two other males. "Now don't do anything weird this time." Ren said getting revenge. "Like we said, we didn't do anything of what your thinking Ren!" Ruki said, sounding a little timid having to say it.

Ren giggled before hanging up and checking the time. It was now 2:18. 'Shoot! Was I really talking to them for that long?' Ren questioned himself before leaving out the door for the cafe. When he got there, he saw Takumi already there, sitting at a table with a small strawberry cake on a plate. Ren ran in and went to sit with him, apologizing for making him wait despite being earlier than he needed to be. Takumi set the papers out in between them for the test tomorrow. "So, this is what we really need to go over." Takumi said, pointing his finger to it and leaning in.

Ren leaned in as well, paying attention to the paper and Takumi at the same time. "This is probably gonna be the hardest question on there." Takumi explained. Ren nodded, taking a look at him every now and then. "Excuse me?" A waiter interrupted, making them both pull back. "Would you like anything sir?" She asked Ren. "Umm, I'll take a coffee cinnamon cake please." Ren told her with a smile. She wrote it done and bowed, bringing the order to the front desk. "So, why were you so upset yesterday?" Takumi asked. Ren looked at him.

"Eh, well, Akemi... shes...." Ren didn't know how to put it into words, scared it might make Takumi hate him if he said this. "I don't like her anymore." Takumi said straightforward. Ren looked at him and blinked. 'Wow. Just like that?' Ren thought. "She still likes you though. She's so clingy! I can't even get close to you without her getting all bratty with me!" Ren said, putting his cheek in his hand and looking out the window. "Here's your cake sir." The waiter came back and gave it to him. "Thanks." Ren said, eating the cake as soon as he got it. "I noticed what she did to you. I'm sorry..." Takumi said, looking down into his lap.

Ren put his fork down and waved his hands infront of him. "I-it's not your fault," Ren said, trying to swallow all his cake. "she's the one at fault." Ren finished. "Yea but, if it weren't for me, she wouldn't have shut the door on you or side-eyed you." Takumi retorted. Ren leaned into Takumi's face, hearing his soft breathing. He gave him a smile. "It's really not your fault. Don't worry about it to much either. I don't want her getting in your head." Ren told him. Takumi blushed at the small distance between their faces, letting out a small nod. Ren backed up and pointed on the paper.

"So this will be the hardest question, right?" Ren asked again, glimpsing at Takumi, who was still dazed. "Takumi?" Ren said again. Takumi snapped out of his little embarrassed wonderland and nodded at his question. "So we better memorize it." Ren chuckled. With that, they spend half the day there studying for the test.