2

Mame and Ren went to the front of the school. They didn't expect to see Sho standing outside, talking to Syoya and Shion. They were most likely getting scolded by him, due to the look the teacher had shot them earlier. Mame smiled at them and started to do a little jog towards them. They looked up and Sho gave him another warm smile, the other two, a slight smile from the lecture they received. "Hey Sho! Syoya and Shion." He said awkwardly to the scolded boys and the lecturer. "Hey Mame. Ren." Sho said, glancing at the other male.

Ren looked back awkwardly, knowing he would most likely get another lecture from the tall older male. He gave him a light smile and looked back down. Mame, saving him from the future lecture, told Sho about what happened. "So that's the reason why you were acting up." He said looking at Ren. Ren only looked away, not wanting to be reminded. Syoya and Shion made 'Oooohhh~''s from the information. Sho giving them a quick glance that peered through their funny faces and turned them into scared ones.

"I think I know what it is, but I wanted to ask you to be sure about it." Mame said. Sho nodded and placed his hand on his chin. "It definetly is. You're right." Sho told him. Ren looked between both of them, curious. Syoya and Shion did the same until they realized the time. "Oh shoot! We gotta go." Shion said, pointing his thumbs the opposite direction. Syoya nodded as they slowly walked away, turning it into a dash. "What's that about?" Mame asked. "Well, apparently, there's job they applied for and they start working today."

Sho informed them. Mame nodded in an understanding motion. "So..." Ren finally spoke. "What is this thing that you guys say I have?" He asked, looking at both of them curious. "For... him.." He said, looking a little embarrassed with a bright pink face. Sho smirked a bit. "You like him." He told him. Ren looked up with furrowed brows. "I only just met him though?" Ren said confused at their answer. "Love at first site?" Mame asked, shrugging at the older males. "Exactly." Sho said.

Ren looked at both of them, quite confused. He didn't know what they were saying. Maybe a little, when he liked this girl in the first year of middle school, but they faded after only a couple of weeks. He looked down, thinking about why he would like Takumi. He thought about his smooth looking skin and fluffy soft hair. His rosy lips that looked so kissable and his pretty glimmering eyes. Thinking about him made Ren blush deeply without even noticing. Mame and Sho looked at him. "Are you okay?" Sho questioned.

Ren snapped out of his daydreaming and didn't look up with his red face. "Y-yea.." He said, hoping they wouldn't see through his white lie. Sho and Mame looked at each other suspiciously. He finally look up and at Sho. "Did Takumi give you your pencil back?" He questioned out of the blue. Sho blinked at him and took out the pencil. "Yea, why?" Ren thought about it and puffed his lips out a bit. "That should've been me..." He said quite lowly. "What was that?" Sho asked. Ren looked up with a bright face. "Nothing!" He sweat dropped.

Sho and Mame looked at each other and blinked. "Ahh! Look at the time! I should get going." Ren said as he pulled out his phone. "It's only 3:03-" Mame started but couldn't finish as Ren rushed away from them. "Text us!" Sho yelled before he ran off to far for him to hear. Ren waved at him, signaling that he would. When he came to a stop half way to his house, he looked down. 'I'm not dumb...' He thought to himself. 'I've fallen in love before. But why does this time feel so... different?' He thought, getting deeper into his thoughts as they flowed.

He sighed and shook his head. He began to walk to his house when he saw it in site. He rummaged through his school bag to find his house keys. When he found it, he felt a buzz go off from his phone. He quickly took it and unlocked the door, grabbing his phone in the process. He closed the door behind him and took his phone, answering it and putting it on speaker. He didn't have enough time to see who the caller was. "Hello?" He said, taking off his shoes and slipping on his house shoes.

"Hey Ren." He recognized the voice. It had been his friend Ruki calling him, probably to ask if he was okay. "Oh. Hey Ruki!" He said trying to sound happy but he was a little irritated that he interrupted his thoughts. "I wanted to check if you were okay. You seemed out of it the last period." He told him. Ren sighed. He already knew he had to explain everything to him. But he didn't. He simply told him to ask Mame. "What? I already went through the trouble of calling you though." Ruki groaned.

Ren puffed his cheeks. "Well, now you can go through the struggle of getting Mame." He told him. "Okay fine. But make sure that Mame tells everyone. Everybody is worried about you." Ruki advised. "Right." Ren said before hanging up. He made his way to his room and plopped on the bed. All he wanted to do was ponder over Takumi and how he was feeling around him. He got frustrated at times. He went to take his shower and the thought still flew through his head then. So he went to sleep, hoping it would wash away all of his thoughts and feelings towards Takumi.

Until the next day....