9

By the time lessons were over, it was time for the three boys to leave for rapping practice. They dismissed all the kids to leave with their relative and head home safe. Mame and Ren were packing their stuff as Takumi was as well, but was being confronted by the girl. Mame left Ren and Takumi, hoping they would be able to talk more. When they had to leave, Takumi stayed behind to talk to her, but Ren said he didn't want to leave without Takumi, or rather, he wanted to get more information on Takumi and the girl's relationship. "Takumi-kun~ It's been so long! How have you been?" She bombarded him and wrapped her arms around Takumi's, pulling him closer to her breast.

Ren gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "Takumi, we should really be heading to the school." Ren interrupted rather irritated. Takumi began to walk, trying to get next to Ren, but the girl holding him got in between. The girl looked at Ren, giving him the side eye. Ren looked at her, surprised. 'Did this little brat just side-eye me?' Ren thought with boiling blood. "You mean Fukushima High School? Can I come Takumi-kun? I'm transferring there. It would be good to get a tour before heading there." She turned to Takumi even though Ren brung up the topic.

Takumi chuckled nervously and uncomfortably at her with a nod. "Oh, great! Then we can go together!" She said as Takumi opened the door for them, only for it to be shut in Ren's face due to the girl's force on it. Ren stopped before the door hit him. He growled and than remembered that her little brother was still there. "Why don't you go get her? Why won't you complain that she's not taking you home?" Ren said to him. "Because my parents are picking me up. There they go." He said pointing to the fanciest car Ren had seen. 'T-that's their parents?'

Ren thought dumbfounded. He saw Takumi and the girl walking past them and yelling something to them before turning the corner. Daiki walked right pass Ren and held the door open for him. "You comin' through?" He asked, his hand slipping from the door slowly. Ren shook his head and headed through the door in a rush to catch up to Takumi. Before that, he did a small bow to Daiki. "Thank you for your hard work." He said before rushing to the two. Daiki bowed despite Ren not seeing it and hopping in his parents car. Ren caught up to them and walked next to Takumi on his left.

He was more used to his right but that was invaded by a little brat. "Takumi-kun~ Guess what?" She said. "Y-yes Akemi?" Takumi said awkwardly. "I transferred to your school just to see you! I can't wait!" The girl named Akemi stated. Ren was getting frustrated with the girl that was so attracted to Takumi. "Well, I don't think it's a good idea because we shouldn't be wondering  the school while at practice." Ren butted in with venom in his voice. Takumi looked at him surprised to see that he could sound like that. "Ren, it's fine. I'm sure they won't mind."

Takumi said trying to calm Ren down the best he could. Akemi snuggled into Takumi's arm, hiding her face. "Takumi-kun... If that's how it really is then it's fine. I can go home." Takumi felt a slight wetness on his sleeve. "N-no, no. I'm sure it's fine." Takumi said reassuring her. Ren looked at Takumi pissed. 'Is he freaking oblivious?' Takumi looked at Ren and gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm sure it'll be fine." He whispered to Ren, who just scoffed. When they made it to the school, it was 2:30, just enough time to get ready. Syoya had been there early with Shion because they were the leaders of the club.

They both greeted them before seeing Akemi. They both looked at each other worried, aware of Ren's feelings for Takumi. "Who's that?" Shion whispered. "Don't know. We should tell the others though." Syoya whispered back. Shion pulled out his phone and texted the group chat. 'Everyone over here ASAP!' Ren, of course being in the group chat, he pulled out his phone to check it. He was to aggrivated to actually care. He didn't even bother to read it. Takumi sat his stuff down and told Akemi to sit down with it so he could talk to Ren.

He walked over to the stretching male. "Ren-kun, what's the matter?" Takumi asked, Ren shot him an annoyed glance before walking to his seat, crossing his arms. "Ren-kun?" Takumi asked walking and siting next to him. Ren was glaring at Akemi. "What do you have against her?" Takumi asked. 'It's definetly  not like I like you. Not to mention, she's probably a daddy's girl. She's using you!' Ren thought and scoffed. "She's your ex, isn't she?" Ren said trying to sound the nicest he could at the moment. Takumi looked down in his lap and nodded.

Ren sighed. Takumi and Ren looked at the door as he saw all the members coming into the door at once, eyeing Ren, then at the girl sitting on the floor. 'Yikes!' They all thought. They were now all aware of Ren's feelings for Takumi and now that shows up. Ren looked down and off to the side, biting his lip. "Uhh, l-let's start practice." Syoya said, trying to break the awkwardness between the members. Everyone went, putting on their best raps. They were doing the song La Pam Pam and Takumi read over the pink lyrics. He rapped and that was the only time Akemi looked up to see. She was the only one that clapped for him.

Takumi came out and expected a 'Good job!' from Ren but instead, it came from Akemi. Ren went into the room and placed them on the headphones. He told Syoya he was ready and rapped aggressively. Everyone was surprised but impressed by it. After the practice was over, he left the school, only to be stopped by Takumi. "Ren-kun! Wait!" He said catching up to him, only to be pulled back by Akemi. "Takumi-kun, I need you to walk me home." She said, pulling him the other way. Takumi was forced to walk with her as he turned around with Ren's back towards him.