16

All throughout class, Ren couldn't think of anything but what happened in the bathroom. It was all a blur at first, but when their lips made physical contact, he saw the image clear as day. Ren held his hand to his mouth and gently grased his lips. Everytime, his face heated up with a crimson color. He held his face in his hands and blushed. Before he knew it, the class was over. He was heading to his second to last bell of the day. "Hey, Ren." Ren heard Sho say from behind him. "Oh, yea?" He said. 'Crap! Was my facentoo obvious? No, Sho knows everything about us. There's no way he didn't notice!' Ren thought to himself.

He heard Sho hesitate for a bit. "Are you free after practice?" Sho asked. "Yea." Ren said back. 'Alright, no stutters.' Ren proudly said to himself. They both walked together to class. When they got there, they both sat down, but when they did, they heard something in the hallway, and it was loud. Shortly after, Takumi came in with Akemi attached to his arm. "But Takumi, I don't wanna leave you~" She whined to him. Ren was pissed and stared at the site before him. He sighed angrily and faced the window. "You should hurry to class before your late."

Takumi said clearlt trying to get the female off his arm. "Ehh~ Fine~" Akemi pouted and rushed to her next class. Takumi sighed annoyed and caught a glance at Ren. He looked out the window. It was painfully obvious that he was mad. Takumi didn't like that whenever Akemi was there, Ren wouldn't look at him. Takumi felt sad about it and took his seat. The students started to fill the classroom and take there seats when the teacher walked in. Takumi took many places at Ren throughtout the class period. Ren didn't seem to notice or bother looking at him. Takumi regretted what he had done in the bathroom, because he didn't know something like this would've happened.

When the class was over, everyone headed quickly to their 6th bell. Everyone was getting ready to leave. Takumi headed to his 6th bell as well, until he heard his phone vibrate. He quickly took it out, after checking around for teachers, and saw a text from their group chat. 'Practice is cancelled.' It was from Ren. Taku i was actually looking forward to it but he didn't know he had done something that bad enough to cancel practice. Tak mi felt horrible throughout the rest of the class and day. When the final bell rang, Takumi hurried to his locker, knowing he had to talk to Ren one way or another.

By the time he made it to the lockers, he saw Ren and Sho walking out together. He didnt want to interrupt them whatsoever, so he kept his distance. He frowned and made his way home. But before that, he tookma glance at them. What he saw was quite the shock. Sho was holding Ren. He saw the look in Ren's eyes. He bit his lip and turned around. He knew he didn't have the right to feel jealous, but he did. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Ren asked.  "Well, before any of that, whatever was on your mind is getting way too in your head."

Sho said. Ren was overthinking so much that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. "Let's head to a cafe and talk." Ren nodded in agreement.

~

"So..." Sho started. Ren didn't look up from his drink, only kept taking small sips. "Ren. What's been on your mind lately?" Ren avoided eye contact and looked out the window, keeping his lips connected to the straw. "Is it Takumi?" Ren nearly choked he heard that name. "You're way too obvious." Sho chuckled. Ren blushed remembering what happened earlier today. He looked out the window with a deep red on his face. "What happened?" Ren stopped sipping and looked anywhere but at Sho. "Kawashiri."

Ren was embarrassed to bring up the topic. "...bathroom...we... ki..." Ren mumbled. "Ren, speak up." Sho said after taking a drink of his coffee. Ren shut his eyes closed with a deeper red on his face. "W-we kissed in the bathroom!" Ren said in a rush. Sho was tooken aback a bit, but he stood his ground. "That'll definitely do it." Sho sighed. "D-do what?" Ren asked. "No wonder you two were avoiding each other so much." Sho said. "What does that have to do..." Ren stopped, slowly starting to understand. "Well, I didn't dislike it..." Ren mumbled.

"Takumi misunderstood!" Ren said. "Then you need to tell him that." Sho said, finishing off his coffee. "What? No way!" Ren said thinking of the awkwardness and embarrassment. "You have to or things are never gonna go back to normal." Sho said. Ren blushed. "I guess.." Ren said looking down at his half finished drink. "Good. You have all weekend and today to do so. I say do it tomorrow to think it over and prepare." Sho said, getting up and throwing his drink away. "Text me if you need anything." Sho said before leaving and waving. Ren sat there.

"I guess I should go home to then." And so Ren did. He thought over and over again of what to say to Takumi. It was type type type, delete delete delete. He was scared to text him. 'Hey. You free tomorrow? I wanna talk.' "Ughhhh." Ren groaned. He dropped his hand that had his phone in it on the bed and, by mistake, sent the message. On his way to delete it, he was the text in the messages. Ren gasped and was in a rush to delete it. "No no no no no no no no!" He paniced. Right when he was about to delete it, it said read. Ren let out a bigger gasp and froze when he saw Takumi typing back.

'Sure. 3:00pm okay? At my place. Seen you then.' It said. Ren blushed. Takumi didn't even check if he was free. Everything was a mess, but it somehow worked out.

~

Takumi felt his phone vibrate and saw it was a text message from Ren. He was quick to read it and reply. As soon as he realized what he sent, he instantly regretted it. He was just too happy to see him tomorrow that he automatically made a time and place for them to meet. Takumi face palmed at his choice of texting words. Takumi rolled over and hugged his pillow. Thinking of what happened that day made him blush, but thinking of Ren and Sho at the end of the day made him a bit sad. He sighed and clenched his pillow. Both boys had an eventful day and an even more eventful night.