3

Ren woke up, having been put to sleep from the rushing thoughts. He sat up in his cozy bed, not wanting to leave it unattended. He groaned as he had to go to school this early. He got up and out of bed as one hand scratched beneath his shirt briefly, the other rubbing his bed head. He went into the bathroom and saw himself as a mess from sleeping widely. He yawned as he did his business and brushed his teeth. He got dressed and made his breakfast. He just made some toast with some jam on it and headed out the door. He was met with his friends, Junki and Keigo, waiting for him.

He rushed towards them as they had started walking without him. Junki and Keigo looked back at the panting older male. "Mame told us what happened yesterday." Keigo said with a slight smirk. "Yep. You and your little crush." Junki teased as well. Ren clicked his tongue at them. "Keep it up and I'll work you even harder at dance practice." Ren threatened. Junki and Keigo chuckled and turned their site to the front. Ren thought about what Mame had done. 'Great. It was stupid to tell them about this.' Ren thought with regret, biting his lip a bit.

When they saw the school in site, they started dashing lightly towards it in fear of being late. Ren shouldn't have walked with them, knowing how they have a bit of a habit with chattering half the time instead of hurrying to school. When they made it, one of the teacher caught Ren changing his shoes. "Oh, Kawashiri," The teacher started, slapping some paperwork in his free hand slightly. When Ren finished changing his shoes, he looked up at him. "a couple of teachers want to talk with you." He finished, walking to his classroom.

Ren gulped in fear. He knew he hadn't down anything wrong. Was the havoc he caused yesterday really that big of deal? He walked slowly to the teachers lounge and saw them spin around when they heard him. He was met with someone unexpected. Someone he didn't know how to react to when he saw him. Ren looked at him and he looked back. Ren blushed at the sudden eye contact and looked at the teachers as fast as a blink. The teacher smiled at him. "Kawashiri, this is Kawanishi Takumi. I don't know if you have met before but we would like you to show him around the school. That is if you don't mind."

The teacher asked. "We already talked to your teachers to see if it was ok. They said it was fine." Another teacher chimmed in. "Would you please take care of Kawanishi? We know how responsible you can be." Said another. Ren bit his lip slightly and put on a nervous smile. "Of course." He agree. All the teachers smiled at him and went back to work, signaling that they could leave. Ren and Takumi left the lounge and started at the left towards the entrance. Ren didn't look back at him. He didn't want more thoughts to flood his mind.

"I-I'm sure you know already but, the entrance." He pointed. He walked fast so he could get it over with. He didn't want to spend more time than needed with him. Or at least that's what he thought he wanted. He would be with Takumi for a good amount of time. He took Takumi around the first floor, showing him where the bathrooms were and where all the classrooms were, now being filled with students. Takumi glanced at his schedule every now and then to see if they were his teachers rooms. Ren led him to the second floor, where most of his classes would be.

"This is our science teachers room." He said, turning around to show Takumi. Takumi was looking at his schedule, skimming his finger over it lightly to see if this was his science room. He stopped to get a better look and Ren waited for him. His gaze never left Takumi's face. "Uhhh, I can't find science on here..." Takumi muttered, a little nervous and scared that he couldn't find his class. Hesitantly, Ren walked closer to him a bit. "Let me help." He said, taking the paper slightly out of his hands and skimming his eyes on the paper.

While searching, he saw that all his classes were the same as his. He choked at it a bit. He didn't see him in classes before because Takumi came a bit late. Takumi looked at Ren to see if he had had any luck. Takumi leaned in a little to see if he could find it to. "Ah, there." Takumi said, looking up. Ren looked up as well when he heard that Takumi found it. Their eyes met and their faces were only a few inches away. Ren froze. He couldn't move. He was processing how close Takumi had been to him. Takumi backed up with a blush on his face.

Takumi bowed to him sincerely. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get so close..." Takumi apologized. Ren blushed harshly and waved his hands in front of him. "No, no! It's fine. I shouldn't have taken your paper like that." Ren bowed at him. Ren gave him the paper, avoiding eye contact. Takumi took it and realized that this was his science room. After some time, they ventured up the second floor and made their way to the third and so on. They finally made it to the rooftop. Ren went through the door, holding it for Takumi. They both felt the wind brush against their skin and through their thin hair.

Ren closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. "This is the most calming scenery, the rooftop." Takumi rushed to the wall and looked over it. He could see half the city, people walking around, probably for work this early. He could see little kids walking with each other to their elementary school. Ren sat on the bench and glanced at Takumi. Ren was staring at him yet again. Takumi's brown eyes glittering in the sun. Ren's mouth opened slightly. Takumi looked back and saw Ren state. Takumi blinked at him and looked at him uneasily.

He walked towards him slowly. "R-Ren-kun?" He uttered. Ren snapped out of is staring state. His face heated up when he noticed what he was doing. He looked away in embarrassment. "S-sorry..." He mumbled under his breathe ever so lightly. "I-it's fine." Takumi said with a small smile, rubbing his hand gently. "We should get back, school's almost over." Ren informed him. Takumi agreed as they made their way back through the door and downstairs. They went to the second floor and made their way inside. They went to their assigned seats and waited silently and patiently for class to start.

As more students arrived, some of which being Ren's friends. Sho, being one of the friends, dashed to Ren and put his hand on the desk. "Why didn't you call or text us?" He questioned, looking suspiciously at him. Ren thought about it for a bit before remembering that he was supposed to. He looked up at Sho and shrugged with a nervous smile. "I forgot...?" He said. Sho sighed. "Where were you? Why weren't you in any of the classes?" He asked. "Oh.. Um.. I was givng.. Takumi.. a tour." He said, regretting it a little.

Sho smirked. "How was it?" Ren put his head down, trying to avoid Sho finding out about his hidden blush. "F-fine." Ren mumbled. Sho chuckled at him. "Should I tell the other members?" Sho questioned. Ren shot up and shook his head viciously. "Please don't! The amount of teasing is unbearable." Ren said, putting his head back down in embarrassment. "Can I at least tell Mame? He can keep a secret." Sho asked. Ren looked up and nodded. "I guess you can tell everyone who can keep a secret." He told him. "That's less than half of our friends..." Sho scratched the back of his head.

Ren chuckled. The room started to flood with more people as time passed. Everyone headed to their seats when the teacher came it. Ren sat up and straightened his posture. Making sure that the same thing didn't happen like yesterday. When class was over, Ren rushed to get his stuff and head to their dance room. Ren is the leader of their dance club, and all his friends are there. Sho and Ruki were the first to show up, changed into some sweat clothes. Then Keigo and Junki, then, what they called, S4 and Mame. All 10 of them came in.

They were stretching when they heard the door open. Ren look towards the sound. He counted everyone when they walked in, so would could it have been. It was a teacher who came in with another human being. His eye widened when he saw who it was. "Kawashiri, you have a new member in the club. This is Kawanishi Takumi. Don't worry about the paperwork, he already filled it out and handed it to me. Please take care of him." The teacher said before exiting the room, leaving Takumi inside. Ren was left there in a stretching position. Junki and Keigo swarmed up to him, giving him warm greetings. Takumi blushed at the attention.

'This can not be happening.'