14

"As you know, we're getting many new students this year," The teacher started plainly. As if the class didn't already know that due to some new rumors that had been going around, but they didn't matter to Ren. "and we are getting another that is transferring into this class." The teacher continued his sluggish sentence. "Come in." He said glancing at the door, spotting the shadow that had appeared as it neared closer and closer to the room. The girl had long hair, her skirt flapped as she headed into the classroom and to the front. Ren felt a vein pop on his temple, his pencil nearly snapped in half if Sho hadn't retrieved it.

"Hello!~ I'm Akemi Nakayama! Nice to meet all of you!" She said sweetly and innocently. Mutters traveled around the classroom from girls mouths. "She's pretty..." One said as the person she talked to agreed. The mutters all revolved around Akemi and her positive seeming attitude. "Alright, quite the chatter." The teacher said as he clapped his hands slightly to receive attention. The classroom went silent. "Akemi, you can go have a seat over by the window." The teacher said blanly as he pointed to the empty seat in the back. It was Ren's old seat. Ren felt a small smirk itch on his face, his hopes were right, Akemi wouldn't sit near Takumi or him.

Akemi moved herself to her designated, taking a glance at Takumi, and a side-eye to Ren. Ren felt a tick mark form onto his temple at Akemi's face. He saw as she straightened her skirt before she sat down. He saw every boys eyes attach to her as if she was a magnet. Ren rolled his eyes at it, not caring at all. Until, he saw Takumi eyeing Akemi as well. Ren's cheek began to puff a bit. "Takumi, pay attention up front." He said, trying to maintain all the anger he could. Takumi faced forward in a flash with a small blush on his face. Ren let out a sigh of frustration to everything that happened so far.

~

After the first 3 classes, lunch came. Ren sat at the table, waiting for Takumi to come sit with him. He waited for longer than usual, over hearing conversation between the 10 other friends at his table. He smiled when he saw Takumi coming this way, but stopped when he saw Akemi clinging onto his arm. Ren rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Takumi sat, Akemi separated him and Ren. The whole table stopped their chatting and looked at the situation that sat next to them. They put on worried looks and began to discuss what to do about it. "This is bad." Said the chihuahua looking male siting next to Syoya.

"This will escalate into a tragic mess. I can already tell." Sukai said. "We should do something about it." Said a worried Shosei. The chatter only continued as Ren's blood boiled with every irrelevant word that left Akemi's mouth. Suddenly, Ren heard a faint whisper into his ear. "Remeber, just get closer to him." He heard a familiar voice say behind him. He snapped his head behind him to see Mame reminding him of the plan they had talked about. Ren gave Mame a resurring nod and took a deep breathe, turning back to the person that talked to the pink haired male.

Ren got up and moved himself next to Takumi. Ren looked anywhere but at the people that sat at his table, and began to rest his head on Takumi's shoulder. Takumi jumped a bit at the sudden touch, looking down at the male laid on his shoulder. Ren felt him looking, and glanced up at him with a smile. "Don't forget that have practice." Ren reminded Takumi. "Y-yeah. Almost forgot." Takumi said with a slight chuckle. "Forgot what?" Akemi butted it, making Ren roll his eyes. "Nothing." He whispered to Takumi, hoping that he wouldn't involve her into any of their conversation or practices in the near future.

"N-Noth-" Takumi was interrupted by the bell that dismissed them out of lunch. Akemi rolled her eyes, making out the word that Takumi was going to say. She pulled out her schedule and glanced for her 4th bell. "Takumi-kun, do you have this next?" Akemi said with her 'sweet and innocent' voice. Takumi shook his head after processing his own schedule into his head. Akemi put on a pout but then got up to leave. "See you later than, Takumi-kun!" She said with her smile and ran off. Ren smirked as he followed the tiny conversation that Akemi and Takumi had together.

"Well then..." Ren said getting up and heading towards the cafeteria exit to go to 4th bell, waiting for Takumi. "should we get going too?"