13

Just like that, the next day came rather quickly. Ren was awakened by his noisy alarm, reaching his hand out and tapping the bright button on his phone to turn it off. Ren groaned at the interruption of his sleep, but knew he had to get up. He sat up and hopped out of bed, going into the bathroom to freshen up. While brushing his teeth, he went back out to his room to text Takumi. 'Hey. Hope you didn't forget about yesterday's conversation. Mind walking with me to school?' Ren texted him.

Takumi replied to him rapidly. 'Sure. If you want, I could buy us some breakfast and I can come pick you up. I couldn't sleep well last night, Akemi wouldn't stop texting me.' The text red. This infuriated Ren, the name. He sighed at his anger and went to finish brushing his teeth. 'I don't mind.' Was all Ren replied. Ren began to get dressed when he heard a knock, knowing it was Takumi. He quickly buttoned his shirt and slipped on his shoes, heading for the door. Ren opened it and was met with a tired Takumi.

Takumi gave him a small, tired smile. "Good morning." Takumi said him, holding out a small bag filled with a pleasuring aroma. Ren took the bag and looked at Takumi with a frown. "You should've... never mind.." Ren said, about to say something about his sleeping. "Just take better care of your health." Ren told him, grabbing his bag by the door and leaving with him. They walked in while eating some pancakes. "How'd you find out where I lived?" Ren questioned Takumi. Takumi looked down with a small blush.

"Junki and Keigo told me." He said, taking another silent bite of his small pancake. Ren's mouth fell agape with a large blush. He looked down at the ground. 'Those little...' Ren thought about those two. Ren sighed at it and took the final bite of his last pancake. By the time Takumi was done with his last pancake, they had arrived at school already, seeing Mame and Sho standing by the entrance. Ren and Takumi walked over to them, greeting them and reminding them of the plan.

"Yea, they all know that plan." Mame reassured him. Ren and Mame saw Sho point from the corner of their eye. "There she is." Sho said, pointing to the girl that was creeping up behind them by the gates. Ren, Mame and Takumi looked at what he was pointing at. Sho and Mame quickly left after changing their shoes, leaving Ren and Takumi alone. Ren and Takumi quickly changed their own shoes in a rush to avoid the monster hidden behind a girl disguise. "Hurry Takumi!" Ren whispered/shouted to the younger. When he was done, Ren took his wrist into his hand and dashed for their first class.

When they made it, Ren took breaths for air, holding his hand on his knee. "Here, try standing up straight." Takumi told him, holding his chest to lift him up. Ren figured he could breathe a lot better with his body exposed. "Wow. Thanks. That's much better." Ren smiled at Takumi. "Yea, it opens your diaphragm." Takumi informed him. "Oh?" Sho said with a small smirk on his face, looking at the two standing in front of his desk. Ren and Takumi both looked at him, confused. Takumi was holding Ren's chest still while Ren still held Takumi wrist.

They both blushed and quickly separated from the sudden exposure. Ren and Takumi quickly went to their seats, both trying to hide an obvious blush on their faces. The teacher walked in and stood by their desk, waiting for the class to quiet down. "Okay class. Today we're moving seats." The teacher said sluggishly. Ren looked out the window, sad that he might move away from it. He got his last glance before having to move seats. The teacher went around, naming where all the students had to sit. Ren was now in the back, far from the window, closer to the back door exit.

The good thing was that Sho was behind him and Takumi was in front of him. He could now admire his fluffy hair from behind. Ren put his cheek into his hand and smiled at him. "Hey, eyes up front." He heard Sho say to him. Ren straightened his posture and took out his notes and pencil. Ren noticed that there was one empty seat in the front of the room. He wondered who would sit there.