4

There he was. Watching everyone's moves. Specifically Takumi. Standing in front of the mirror as everyone looked at themselves, making their moves to make sure that Ren didn't feel the need to snap at them. He's a really good dancer. Really good. Ren thought. He thought that Takumi was equivalent to Mame and his dancing. Ren's eye began to wonder and caught Shion and Syoya slaking off since Ren hadn't caught any of their previous mistakes. "Again!" He shouted, narrowing his eyes at both Syoya and Shion. They looked at each other and chuckled. "Do we need to recite the whole dance?"

Syoya and Shion stood straightly, shaking their heads viciously. Ren only made them restart from the closest part that they could just take off from the music. This had to be one of the hardest choreography yet. It had to be perfect. They had to take care of showing Takumi the moves, which he caught on very quickly too. Ren knew it would be easier with an 11th person. Supercali was definetly an 11 person choreography. When practice was nearly over, everyone went home after a good stretch. Ren stayed a little later to make sure nothing was left and to fully stretch for no injuries.

Takumi was close to leaving before he saw Ren. He turned away, about to say something as Ren packed his things. He stopped and bit his lip, looking down a bit, oblivious of what to say. "Something wrong?" Ren asked him, walking towards the exit. Takumi looked up at him, his cheeks tinted a bit pink. "N-no." Takumi said, leaving the room into the hallway. "How was the first practice? Was I to harsh? Well, not to you." Ren asked, putting on a slight jog to catch up to Takumi. "It was great. I-I think you were only doing the right thing." Takumi said, not knowing what to say.

Ren gave him a small smile. "You're an amazing dancer." He complimented Takumi. Takumi gave him a nervous laugh plus a nervous smile and waved his hand in the air. "N-not at all." He said. "But you are! You're just as great as me and Mame, we're actually dance teachers too." Ren told him. Takumi looked down and blushed. He didn't know he was being complimented by a dance teacher. "T-thanks." Takumi stuttered. Ren gave him a smile as they both head for the entrance using it as a source to leave. Ren stopped and looked up at the sky, ebony black.

"The stars a beautiful." He uttered. Takumi stopped and followed Ren eyes into the black night. "Very." Takumi said in response. "T-thanks for show me around the school." Takumi interrupted. Ren looked at him embarrassed and nodded. "Y-yep! If you ever need help with anything else then, just ask me." Ren said 'me' hesitantly, not wanting it to seem like he always wanted to hangout with him. Takumi nodded awkwardly, them both remembering all the embarrassing moments they had with today's tour. Ren pulled out his phone, seeming like there was something to attend to, but only checking the time.

"Ahh. It's only 6. I stayed there longer than I should've." Ren mumbled under his breathe. Takumi looked at him in question about what he said, but was to nervous to ask him. He looked down and brushed his arm slightly. "R-Ren-kun..." He started out. Ren looked up from his phone, putting it away, eyeing Takumi. "Ummm.... I know this is a bit strange to ask since we just met but..." Takumi had a bright red blush on his face. Ren blinked at him, blushing as well at what Takumi might say. "I-I need someone to walk home with me. Last time, a friend drove me but, i'm scared to walk alone."

Takumi said looking off to the side in embarrassment with closed eyes. Ren remembered all the awkward moments between them today. He looked at Takumi cute expression, making him blush. "Y-yea, of course." Ren said with an awkward smile. Takumi looked at him surprised at his answer. "T-then, shall we head off?" Ren asked trying to break the awkward silence. Takumi nodded and turned around to walk. They walked together in silence, the only source of sound was cars driving by and their slight footsteps. "Have you ever danced before?" Ren asked awkwardly.

"Well, I guess a little. I did dance to pursue my dream of becoming an idol. I'm also into rapping and singing as well." Takumi said smiling into his words, liking the fact he got to talk about it. "I'm also athletic so I think i'm good at dancing." He continued. Ren found himself smiling at Takumi and his ramble about his dream. He enjoyed listening to his dream and hearing his voice. Takumi stopped and held his mouth. "Oh my gosh! I was rambling the whole time. I'm sorry!" Takumi said with a slight bow, stopping him in his tracks. Ren stopped mid stride to tell him is was fine. He waved his hands up in the air, a little sad that his rant was over.

Takumi blushed and continued to walk. "I also wanna become a idol. I've danced for about almost my whole life." Ren told him. Takumi looked at him with a bit of a sparkle in his eyes. "If you want, you can also join the vocals club where we go over singing. There's also a rapping club, but Junki's the club leader for vocal singing and Syoya and Shion are the leaders for the rapping." Ren informed him. Takumi listened in closely. "Our clubs are meant for people who want to become idols. All 11 of us are really trying hard to become idols and train for it."

"So, who's the one managing it, these clubs?" Takumi questioned. "That's Noato-san. He's helping us on our journey." Ren told him. Takumi nodded at him. "Oh, there's my house." Takumi said, stopping and heading to his house. As soon as he was about to leave for his house, Ren stopped him. "Wait! If you ever need anymore or want anymore information, text or call me." Ren said, pulling out his phone. Takumi pulled his out and they both exchanged phone numbers. Takumi jogged to his house and waved at Ren before going in. Ren smiled at him, waving back.

With that, Ren was happy that Takumi and him can finally talk at least a little more normally. Ren smiled at himself like an idiot and walked to his own dwelling.

sorry i really didn't know what to do here. sorry if i messed up some of their background. this story is messed up so badly.