8

Waking up rather earlier than usual, Ren checked the time to find that it was only 10:00. He groaned and rested his head back in his warm pillow. He remembered what happened yesterday. About Takumi having a girlfriend... He didn't like the fact that he dated someone before, but he didn't even know for sure if they would even date in the future. Despite knowing that they could definetly be a couple from how they acted around each other already. He sighed. He felt he needed someone to talk to, so he texted Sho and Mame in their private group chat. 'I really need to tell you guys something. Meet me at the cafe.' Unsurprisingly, they both had read and told him they were on their ways.

Ren got up and got ready. He felt like he need someone to talk to, and those two were the ones always supporting him, and didn't tease him to often. He already saw them both waiting at the cafe for him. It was their go-to cafe when they needed to tell something pretty deep or if something is bothering them. He entered the cafe, the sound of the bell alarmed Sho and Mame to look at him full of concern. Ren rushed to the table, not looking at his usual self. Mame and Sho frowned at each other before confronting him.

"Does it have to do with yesterday?" Sho asked. Ren looked down in his lap, grabbing the coffee Sho had bought for him and gripping it tightly. Ren nodded. Mame looked at both of them curious. "What happened?" He asked. "Ren didn't tell me, but he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. That's why he wasn't at karaoke." Sho informed him. Mame nodded knowingly. "Hear me out..." Ren said looking at both of them very seriously. Mame and Sho leaned forward with a nod. "I went over his house to study and.. I saw a ton of plushies."

He started. Sho and Mame didn't have any bad reaction, instead their faces stayed the same. "Apparently, they're from all the girls that liked him. He didn't have feelings for any of them and tried to give them back, but they didn't want them back." Ren said, getting to the part that hurt his heart the most. "He only kept a specific one on his bed..." Ren bit his lip, hesitant to continue the story. "He dated someone before, but broke up with her.." Ren finished. Sho and Mame backed up, eyes wide a bit in surprise. "Ren, just because he dated someone before doesn't mean he won't date you or doesn't like you." Sho said to him.

Mame nodded in agreement. "But what if she comes back? What if they date again and I'm just a 3rd wheel?" Ren's voice trailed of, clutching his coffee more into his hands. "How are you so sure that will happen?" Mame butted in. Ren looked up at them partially. "I-I don't know.." He mumbled quietly. "Exactly." Mame said, sipping some of his water. Ren rested his head on the table and looked out the window. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I don't wanna interrupt anything but, me and Ren have to go teach kids how to dance." Mame said, poking Ren.

Re shot up nearly spilling the coffee that somehow stayed in his lap. "Right!" Ren checked the time and saw that it was 10:24. They had to be there by 11:30. "We still have time though." Ren said. "You need to get ready. You didn't even bring an extra bag." Mame reminded him. "Right." Ren said and took his coffee about to leave. "Don't forget what we told you about it." Sho said before Ren went up and about out the cafe. "Aren't you leaving too?" Sho asked the younger male next to him. "No. I'm already ready. Plus, it's an easier walk just from here." Mame told him.

Sho nodded at him. They both just sat there and talked. Ren was fast to get home since it wasn't a very far walk. He grabbed his things for the dance lessons and head out the door again. It's better if you get there earlier or the kids are gonna nag Ren about it, their only 7-10 years old. Ren felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a text notification from non other than Takumi. Ren let a small sigh escape his lips before opening it. 'Are you doin anything today other than rapping practice? I'm bored.' It read. Ren thought about if he should tell him.

He decided to since he didn't want to lie to him. 'Yea, I have dance lessons today.' Ren replied. He began walking and his phone buzzed every minute or two. 'Can I come? I wanna help.' Takumi texted him back. 'Yea sure. I'll send you the address.' Ren said about to pull up the location. 'Why not just come pick me up?' Takumi questioned. 'It's easier if I just send you the location so i'm not late. The kids will pester me.' Ren texted with a slight chuckle at the last part. 'Fine...' Takumi texted in defeat. Ren smiled at the thought of Takumi's pouting face.

He sent Takumi the location before arriving there himself. He went into the door and saw Mame stretching. He placed his things down and began to stretch next to Mame. "I hope you don't mind but, Takumi's coming here too." Ren informed him. Mame put on a light smirk. "Now how did that happen?" Mame asked. Ren puffed his cheeks and continued to stretch without looking at Mame. "He texted me.." He uttered under his breathe. "I'm just playing." Mame said with a light chuckle. "He's a good dance anyways. We need more people to take care of these kids anyways."

Ren nodded at his statement. "Oh, we're getting a new kid today too." Mame said, handing him the clipboard that held all their kids names. Ren skimmed it and saw an unfamiliar name at the bottom. 'Daiki Akio?' He looked at the new kid's name. "This one?" Ren pointed to the name. Mame nodded at it as he stood up and danced a bit to warm himself up. They both heard the door open and to their relieve, it was only Takumi. It was still 10:54 so the kids didn't have to come till at least 11:15 or 11:20. Takumi sat his things down and started to stretch. "Do you teach the kids the dances you guys do at practice?" Takumi asked.

Mame and Ren looked at each other and laughed. "These kids still have a bit more to go before we show them those." Mame said. "But we think their getting there." Ren added. Takumi, Ren and Mame started to dance as a warm up for a little before hearing the door open, revealing kids busting in. "Hey Ren-san and Mame-san and..." One kid said, placing his stuff down and tilting his head at the unknown man. "Everyone, this is Takumi. He's gonna be helping us today." Ren introduced him. Takumi bowed and the kids did back. Ren clapped his hands twice to get the kids attention.

Some girls were staring at Takumi with googly eyes. Ren quickly recited the dance they were showing them to Takumi. It was an easier dance they had done in school, La Pam Pam. They began practice, but was interrupted by a creaking door. In came a girl and a small boy. The girl looked about their age. She had beautiful black hair that ran down her shoulder with rosey pink lips and glistening skin, maybe even better than Takumi's. She came in with the boy, catching akward stares, especially from Takumi. She pushed the boy lightly to where all the bags were as he set them down. The boy bowed at the three in front of the mirror.

"I-I apologize for being late." She said, also bowing. She looked at Takumi specifically and smiled at him. Takumi looked surprised. Mame took care of the little boy and told him where to stand for his position. Ren was too attached to what Takumi and the girl were doing. What he saw shocked him. "Takumi-kun~ It's been to long." She said, holding him in her embrace. Takumi gently patted her on the back and tried to push her away. "Y-yea.." Takumi said nervously. She snuggled into his chest. Mame cleared his throat, interrupting the two and their little 'reunion'.

Ren felt a liquid burn in his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away before anything slipped out his eyes. "L-let's continue." He said with a fake smile plastered on his face. The girl let go of Takumi and shot him a wink before leaving out the door. After that, practice only continued with Mame mainly leading it due to Ren's slacking moves. Ren couldn't focus after what had happened just now. 'Is she Takumi's ex?...'