12

After all the studying, Ren and Takumi decided to take a break and eat. They didn't think eating at a cafe would be good for lunch, so they went somewhere else. They went to a hamburger place instead. They entered and didn't see many people there. They went to sit down and wait for a waiter to come. When that happened, they ordered their drinks and, uncommonly, ordered their food. Ren got a water as well as Takumi. They sat there quietly and waited for their food, which didn't take very long.

"Hey, Ren-kun..." Takumi started. Ren looked at him, still siping out of his straw. Takumi looked down, a bit hesitant to ask his question. "What do you have against Akemi?" He asked, looking at Ren partially. Ren nearly choked on his drink out of anger to hear her name. Ren closed his eyes, containing it, and looked up at Takumi. "Can't you tell?" Ren said, trying to keep his voice down as much as possible. Takumi tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked Ren, who just rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"She's clingy! And she only moved to our school because of you!" Ren yelled through his gritted teeth, muffling it. Takumi looked down into his lap, thinking about it. "She wants you back." Ren said to the oblivious Takumi. Takumi's face looked up at Ren, his face looking a little surprised. "R-really?" He asked. "Obviously!" Ren told him with pouting lips. "But I don't like her..." Takumi said, sounding a bit sorrowful. "Then tell her that. It's not gonna hurt her feelings, and if it does, she's faking it." Ren told him.

"She probably only came here because she has lots of money and can get what she wants. Damn daddy's girl..." Ren said that last part lowly, looking out the window with his cheek resting in his hand. Takumi thought about, then took a bite out of his burger. Ren did the same to cool off his head. "Ren-kun, there's something I should tell you.." Takumi said, making Ren straighten his posture up, readying himself for what might come. "I don't know if you've noticed, but their some guys that have been keeping a close eye on me."

Ren thought about, going through his memories till he found one where he saw two boys snickering behind Takumi. "Oh them!" Ren said, relieving Takumi from having to explain them out. "Akemi said that there were boys looking over me. I think they're those boys." Takumi said with a bit of worry. "OH! That bit-" Ren was cut off by the waiter refilling his water. "Thank you." Ren said, trying to contain himself. When he left, he looked away from Takumi, looking irritated. "So she probably knows we hang out a lot." He said, putting the pieces together.

"So what do we do about tomorrow? She's gonna be at school." Takumi asked Ren, who just smirked. "We're gonna make her hate us."