Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 2

"Hey!Wake up.We have to look at the school activities."Wednesday woke me up.

I breath heavily for a moment before snapping my fingers,my school clothes appearing on my body.

"Oh can this dreary day get any worse."I mutter.

"Possibly.We can always hope."Wednesday muttered back.

We both walk down to the fencing area to look at that and we both put on a black fencing suit.

White doesn't look good on us.

"Coach!Coach,she tripped me!"A dude yelled as he was on the ground in front of this girl Wednesday told me was Bianca.

"It was a clean strike Rowan.Maybe if you whined less and practiced more,you wouldn't suck.Seriously coach,when am I gonna get some real competition?Anyone else want to challenge me?"Bianca smiled.

"I do."Me and Wednesday synched.

"Ladies first Wednesday."I bow politely.

"Oh.You two must be the psychopath's they let in."Bianca scoffed.

"And you must be the self-appointed queen bee."I answer her.

"Interesting thing about bees.Pull out their stingers and they drop dead."Wednesday added.

Bianca looked a bit ruffled.

"Ooh!"Random fencers cawed.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defence.He's not helpless,he's lazy."Bianca scowled.

"We doing this or not?"I raise an eyebrow.

"En garde."Bianca spoke.

Her and Wednesday got into position and started swiping each other with the sword.

I patiently watched.

I let Wednesday go first so I could see how Bianca fights.

And Wednesday,but i'm more focused on this little prick of a queen bee.

Wednesday hit Bianca first,gaining a point.

"Point to Wednesday."The coach stated.

The next point went to Bianca.

"The score is even."The coach stated again.

"The first point was clearly beginner's luck.Let's finish this."Bianca grinned.

"For the final point I would like to invoke a military challenge.No masks.No tips."Wednesday stared at Bianca,waiting for a reaction.

The other fencers gasped.

"Winner draws first blood."Wednesday added.

"It's your decision Bianca."The coach looked at Bianca.

"Let's see if you bleed in black and white."Bianca grinned.