Explanation

I got a lot of comments about the being bitten on the neck by someone that isn't your lover and saying that it's harassment.

Duh,of course it is.

So I'm explaining the story behind why that part is added to the book.

Because explaining is amazing.

Long ago,more in the pilgrim ages,elves had less freedom,and were taught that someone random biting you was just someone hitting on them,or a way to get someone's attention.

It wasn't,it was the corrupt and piggish government saying that so elves could get fucked.

In multiple different ways.

Literally fucked and figuratively fucked.

Obviously,that info was proven false and a law was put in place for the protection of all elves.

However,some elves are still brought up to think this is ok,so all books about blood elf customs have a section in the book explaining that this isn't ok,and that you either need to run,call someone for help,and attack/kill the perpetrator.

I'm explaining this to all of you to tell a bit of blood elf/elf history and lore.

Did I think of this all on the spot really quickly like,a day ago?

Yes.

But adding backstory and lore is something I'm good at,why do you think yn and this fanfic exists.

Why?

Because creative writing is easy and fun for me.

Duh.

(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Anyhow,that's why that was added.

Also,to all the people who said that that should be common sense,yeah,it should be,but we all know that some households are really old fashioned,magical and fantasy kinds too.

Generational trauma is something sadly all types of people and creatures have to deal with.

Have you seen Enid's mom?

Or Bianca's?

And Tyler's?

I mean,we don't like him,but trauma is still trauma.

Give him that smidget of credit.

Alright,end of discussion.

Thanks for reading this.

Thanks for dealing with my sass and weirdness.

And have a good day/night.

Byeeeeeee!!!!

(⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)