Friend or Woe Part 2

"Wake up!"Y/n yelled loudly,jolting me awake.

"What..in the absolute..."I glare at y/n.

"We're late."she stares blankly.

""Or almost late.I already have our uniforms on,thank my abilities for that,and Enid is right out the door waiting for us.And she's a bit antsy."y/n explained,pulling me up.

She then grabs my wrist and we start running downstairs.

If this was any other person,I would snap their neck for touching and pulling me,but this is y/n.

A slightly different story.

Y/n's pov.

I pulled Wednesday along and we made it down just in time to hear where we are going.

Weems said me and Wednesday are playing the cello and violin for a band thing,which made me  a bit mad.

But otherwise,I just zoned out.

I got pilgrim world,and Enid switched with Wednesday so me and Wednesday could investigate stuff.

And so Enid can hand with Ajax.

I really zoned out on a lot.

I was hyper today,energetic,but also really not ready fro the world.

At least i'm not feeling hungry for fresh normie blood.

Eugene also asked Wednesday something,but again,I was not paying attention.

I finally stopped zoning out when a woman was speaking.

"Good morrow,my young Nevermore kin.I am Mistress Arlene.A real OC.Original Colonist.

Now prithee,put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste,for you are about to travel back in time to the year of our lord 1625,to Jericho's first pilgrim settlement."Arlene spoke happily.

"Yonder.Behold,the meeting house.Inside is a collection of artifacts related to Jericho's most beloved and pious founder,Joseph Crackstone.And beyond is our privy.America's first gender neutral restroom,"Arlene grinned.

"I haveth a question."Wednesday spoke.

'Pray,be quick,child"Arlene smiled.

"In the meeting house,which of Joseph Crackstone's artifacts are on display?"Wednesday continued.

"It is truly a treasure trove,including original farm tools,tableware,even the Crackstone family chamber pot."Arlene explained.

"Sounds interesting.Me and y/n volunteer to work there."Wednesday stated.

"Pray no.That exhibit is being renovated.Today,thou will be working at the beating heart of Pilgrim World."Arlene smiled.

We were working at a fudge place.

I realized I was still holding on to Wednesday's arm a bit before we had to change into stupid pilgrim clothes.

"Sorry Wednesday.I was zoning."I apologized.

"Your fine.Didn't bother me that much."Wednesday stated blankly.

Wednesday's pov.

Y/n suddenly let go of my wrist and apologized.

I told her it was fine and that I was unbothered.

In truth,I had gotten used to her hand being there.

It was...comforting.

Y/n snapped her fingers and our temperary clothes were on.

"I hate this look."She murmurs,holding a thing of fudge.