Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 2

Wednesday woke me up.

Again.

Being woken up by her isn't that bad.

I get to see her pretty face every morning.

That's something.

"Get up.We have to search the library before class."Wednesday sighed.

"I'm coming you Raven."I glare.

"What did you call me?"Wednesday looked at me.

"Would you rather me call you a storm cloud?"i sarcastically say.

I snap my fingers and grab a few bags of blood.

"Let's go.Your uniform is already on.Your welcome for the favor."I rip into the bag and start drinking.

Wednesday's pov.

"I'm coming you Raven."y/n glared.

Her nickname for me felt strange.

Like I had eaten spiders and they were moving in my stomach,not yet dead.

"What did you call me?"I ask y/n.

"Would you rather me call you a storm cloud?"she states sarcastically.

Y/n gets down and grabs a few bags of blood,snapping her fingers and ripping into a bad before we leave the room.

Enid was still sleeping.

"Let's go.Your uniform is already on.Your welcome for the favor."y/n starts walking out of the room.

I look at myself,and indeed,my uniform was on.

I stand there shocked for a moment,and Thing gets my attention.

He tapped and asked if I was good.

"Of course.I was just...caught off guard."I leave the room.

We all walk to the library and start looking through the books.

"We keep seeing that same purple book."I exclaim.

Thing points out a lavender book.

"The cover was darker Thing.More like a day old contusion.Keep looking."y/n groans.

How tired is she?

"I don't usually find student's in here looking for actual books.Most sneak in to make out.I accidentally walked in on two vampires fanging."Ms.Thornhill suddenly spoke.

"I can't unsee that."I hear y/n almost barf.

I can't either.

"Is there anything I can help you two find?"Ms.Thornhill offered.

"Have you seen this before?It's a watermark from a book I'm looking for."I show Ms.Thornhill the mark.

"I think it's the symbol to an old student society.Um...The Nightshades."Thornhill answered.

"Like the flower.Color me intrigued."Y/n jumped from the ladder with a slight oomph.

"I was told they disbanded years ago."Thornhill frowned.

"Any idea why?"I asked.

"Sorry.I was very impressed with your answers in class yesterday."MsThornhill looked at the two of us.

"My mother is a carnivorous plant aficiondo.I assume I get my red thumb from her."Y/n squints.

"Are you and your mother close?"Ms.Thornhill looks at me.

"Like two inmates sentenced to life on the same block."I answer.

"I know it can't be easy... showing up mid-semester.I've been here a year and a half,and I still feel like an outsider"Ms.Thornhill said sadly.